So, what's your weight?

attempting to have every topic known to humankind

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

idk if our scales is broken or not...lol. :P

I'm right around 5'10 and I weigh around 120ish.
I am now taller then my mom and one of my older sisters, and almost taller then my other older sister, lol. I like being tall. :D
although....EVERYONE in my youth group is shorter...including both Youth Pastors and wives. :anxious:
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

I'm taller than a lot of people in YG too :) It's so much fun to be taller than everyone else...in a weird way >.> XD I don't mind being taller than girls, but when I'm taller then guys my age--don't ask me why--it's just weird.
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
Malazabul
I've been here a bit

Post by Malazabul »

HARLOW DOYLE, PRIVATE EYE wrote:hm... some might say i am heavy, being 150lbs, but i am really not, because i am about 6 foot 3 inches, so really i look skinny, even though i weigh a lot...

~~~harlow doyle~~~

... you are 6 ft 3 and 150?
i am 150 at 5 foot 4 or so... and, no, i am not fat! ask anyone that has seen me, i am not fat! tho i am still curious how i weigh so much... some people say it is because i "have so much muscle" but, seriously! i dont have that much muscle in my opinion!
I am Malazabul on Runescape! current top levels:
combat: 72
defence: 54
attack: 60
strength: 67
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Malazabul wrote:
HARLOW DOYLE, PRIVATE EYE wrote:hm... some might say i am heavy, being 150lbs, but i am really not, because i am about 6 foot 3 inches, so really i look skinny, even though i weigh a lot...

~~~harlow doyle~~~

i am 150 at 5 foot 4 or so... and, no, i am not fat! ask anyone that has seen me, i am not fat! tho i am still curious how i weigh so much... some people say it is because i "have so much muscle" but, seriously! i dont have that much muscle in my opinion!
wish i had muscle :(
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Young&Mighty
Pilgrim

Post by Young&Mighty »

let's see... I'm 5'7 or 5'8 ish and I'm around 150.
"Adventure is Out There"

~Charles Muntz from "Up"
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Yanny wrote:
Malazabul wrote:

~~~harlow doyle~~~

wish i had muscle :(
At your age accumulation of significant muscle mass isn't really encouraged. >_>
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

My granny has a bit of an obsession with weight - her's and others'. She focuses on it all the time! :mad: She probably thinks I should lose some weight, but she hasn't come right out and said so yet. ;)

And I still weigh about the same as last time - 140. O:)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

I refuse to answer such a question. :noway:
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I just lost 12lbs...working with food at a camp put me off camp food.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

I lost two pounds between last Friday and Wednesday. :mecry:
Helovesus
Green is good

Post by Helovesus »

I lost 4 pounds in 2 days..... yay for not eating anything....
Chinese food is God's gift to mankind. He knew we'd live in a hurting world, so He gave us something to console ourselves with.

SnC.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Helovesus wrote:I lost 4 pounds in 2 days..... yay for not eating anything....
I hope you're not serious about that :anxious: At least about the not eating anything....Skipping meals is not a very good idea :-
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Helovesus
Green is good

Post by Helovesus »

StrongNChrist wrote:
I hope you're not serious about that :anxious: At least about the not eating anything....Skipping meals is not a very good idea :-
usually i would be.. but no. i haven't been eating anything...except for small snacks, because I usually don't feel good after i eat so i decided it's not worth it.

I have lost 7 pounds in 4? days?? idk.. i wish i could eat >.<
Last edited by Helovesus on Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chinese food is God's gift to mankind. He knew we'd live in a hurting world, so He gave us something to console ourselves with.

SnC.
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

too much. :(
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Helovesus wrote:
StrongNChrist wrote:
usually i would be.. but no. i haven't been eating anything...except for small snacks, because I usually don't feel good after i eat so i decided it's not worth it.

I have lost 7 pounds in 4? days?? idk.. i wish i could eat >.<
Well, I can't say I'm much an expert on helping someone eat....I went through a time when I avoided eating too. I'm still reaping the results of that. I'd advise you try to eat or if you just can't, get help. The results of not eating most times is simply death. Not exactly a good result I might add.

Officially the last time I weighed myself - last tuesday - I was 93.4 Ibs. I keep losing weight instead of gaining it ](*,) I'm 5'2 and normally weigh 104 Ibs. I dropped down to 90 last March or so and have managed to gain back 3 - 4 Ibs in the past several months. I keep bouncing between 94 and 93
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Yeah, if you avoid eating or are barely eating you will ruin your metabolism for life. Seriously.
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

I don't avoid eating or anything--definitely not--but my eating habits aren't healthy. I need to stop eating junk food. :( That, my friends, is going to take mad skills--especially when the pizza the cafeteria serves as on Fridays is over 500 calories. :( I love those things! But anyway, I'm about 5'3 or 5'4--I wouldn't call myself large framed, but I'm not pixie-like either. I'm somewhere in the middle; sometimes I think either my shoulders or my hips are just a little too wide. But I'll live. Anyway, my weight right now is probably about 120-something. I have yet to break 130, and I want to prolong that as much as I can.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Go run! \:D/ That helps keep weight down. :yes:

Yeah, I put on weight. :- Not muscle weight, either. Maybe six pound? Yay for barely exercising at all over the summer and going two weeks with only a couple of hikes. :- But seriously? Helovesus, you gotta force yourself to eat. Eat a little and try to work up to more, or go see a doctor. That's physically wrecking to just not eat. :shrugs:
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Galaxy X
The Legend
The Legend

Post by Galaxy X »

I think I'm the shortest in our YG...:(
Helovesus
Green is good

Post by Helovesus »

I;m trying to make myself eat... but... when you can do anything... i'm just going to wait this out... it's getting better... questoin... do you guys think i could get this way by not drink milk?? or getting enough calcium??

SnC.