Regis Returns -- RPG

The place where role players come to play! If you want to start an interactive war, chat with real citizens of the town, or find other uses for your faction, this field can accommodate those desires. As with anything else, please try to keep your role playing appropriate... but you're still welcome to have a little fun!
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Mandy ran & bumped into another person. "I'm so sorry, I'm not myself right now."
She slammed the front door, almost causing the small bell to fall.
*insert provocative quote here*
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Elizabeth jumped when she heard the front door slam shut. She saw Many running down the road. I wonder what's going on with her... She heard her cell phone go off again. It was Mystery Man. She shook her head and silenced her phone. She wasn't in the mood to talk to this guy. Whoever he was. She found the page she left off and started to read again.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Trent wolfed down the soda just in time to see Mandy motor out the door, nearly causing the bell to fall. He narrowed his eyes at the line she threw over her shoulder--"I'm not myself right now."

Okay, what? were the first two words Trent thought. This is too weird. He thought for only a split second before realizing something only the brother of Jared DeWhite could have possibly thought of.

He would have to follow her.

Immediately, he left the glass and dashed out the door behind her, taking care (unlike Mandy herself) not to hit anyone or anything. His cross country training, he hoped, would come in handy here--whether he needed to run toward her or away from her, he decided, was a bridge he'd have to cross when he came to it.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

“Yes… Yes… Right. Got it.” Phillips hung up the phone and turned to his henchman.
“That’s it.” He grinned nastily. “We fly in to Connellsville this afternoon.”
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

OOC: Here I go!

IC: Dr. Blackgaard, though to be dead, return to Odyssey, he entered his brother's theatre.

"Hello brother." Dr. Blackgaard said as he walk to his brother

Edwin droped the glass of water he had in his hand, it brook into pieces, "Regis!"

"Jellyfish!" then Jellyfish shot a sleeping dart at Edwin, "Ohhhh" he said as he fell to the floor, then Shakespeare walked in and Jellyfish very quickly shot him with a sleeping dart, they put Edwin and Shakespeare in a closet along with Bart Writhbone they kidnapped eailyer, "Now we have control of the electric palace..................and my brother's old dump of a theatre. I've come home.................."
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Can we continue the Connie Conversation, I'm not doing much.....
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Mandy stormed out of Whit's End, never guessing that she was being followed. Why can't I just be normal around Trent? Why does he always make me feel so weird?
Good grief, what on earth is wrong with me?!

She began to cry. And as her hot tears splashed down on the pavement, she realized that she had no idea where she was going. She stopped & flopped down on a park bench,
as unashamedly sobbed aloud...
TigerintheShadows

"Hey."

Trent, not exactly a charmer around emotional women, decided to play it straight and see what happened. The worst that could happen was...well, he decided not to dwell on that.

He placed a hand on her shoulder, before removing it to nimbly leap over the back of the bench and sit next to her. "Okay. Spill it. Now. No more beating around the bush, no more avoiding me. Something's eating you, Mandy, and I'd like to know the truth about what it is."
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

"Trent? Why are you...here? Oh, Trent, I can't tell you! I can't...I just can't...because, well..." She looked up with her eyes glistening, full of tears & looked straight into his pure blue eyes.
"It's about you."
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Elizabeth heard the front door open up. She didn't bother to see who it was. Beth heard footsteps coming closer and closer to her. She looked up and saw her classmate, Kyle Martin, "Hey, Kyle. What's up?"

"Hello, Elizabeth,"

Then it hit her. That voice. She glared at him, "So, you're the guy who keeps calling me."

He nodded, "Yeah..."

"Why? What do you want? How did you get my number?" She demanded.

"Your roommate, Juanita, gave it to me. I was wondering if...You're good at school...I'm not that great, and I don't want to fail...Could you help me?"

Beth laughed. She knew that Kyle was a shy man, but she didn't know he was that shy, "That was all, Kyle? Of course, I'll help you! Sit down. We can start right now!"

"Okay. Great!" He sat across from her and got out his homework, "Are we ready?"

"One sec," She said. She pulled out her cell phone and changed Mystery Man to Kyle Martin, "Okay, let's begin."
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Connie K. wrote:"Really? Doctor Blackgeard was released? Wow....well what are we gonna do. And yes, I said WE." Connie was amazed and not determined to do something about this.
Whit sighed, again. "Connie, we have no idea what WE are going to do. We'll just have to wait and see what happens. And pray. Speaking of which, we should pray right now." Whit reached for Jason and Richard's hands and bowed his head. "Dear God, we don't know what's happening, and we don't know what your plan is, but we know everything will work out according to your plan. Thank you. In Jesus' name, Amen."
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

"Amen," Connie said together with Whit. So, I think we need to take some type of action....Jason? Richard? Have any ideas?
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
TigerintheShadows

Aw, nuts. That was the one thing Trent had on his mind. Okay, great...

He gazed at her. "Okay, well...is this, like, a break-up speech or anything? Because whatever it was, I didn't do it."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Mandy gazed into Trent's eyes.

They're so pretty, even when he is sad or upset. She thought.

"No Trent, it couldn't be a break-up speech, becuase I'm not even sure if we are together! Am I your girlfriend, or are we just friends? Are we talking about spending the rest of
our life together, or just until we go to collage? There are questions that I need to have answered before we go any further in this relationship."
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Elizabeth was helping Kyle with his math. He was actually a pretty good student. He just didn't know how to use that wonderful brain God gave him. While he was working on a problem, Beth glanced out the window and saw Mandy and Trent talking. They both looked upset.

"How's this?" He asked while handing her back the paper.

Beth looked at it and grinned, "Excellent!"

They worked together for a few more minutes. Then Kyle said he had to go. Beth watched him leave. Then she stood up and gathered her things. She exited Whit's End. She decided to leave Trent and Mandy alone. She went on her way to the campus.
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

"Jellyfish!"

"Yeah!"

"Bring out my brother, now!"

"Yeah sure thing doc."

Jelly fish came back with sleeping Edwin

"Tie him to the chair over there."

Jellyfish did so

"Well, wake him up!"

Jellyfish slapped him a few times and Edwin woke up

"Hello............brother!"
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

“Regis!” Edwin exclaimed in a voice of both shock and fear. “You’ve returned!”
“That’s right,” a voice said from the doorway. Phillips entered and stood over the captive.
“Nice to finally meet you, Ronald.” Phillips smirked. "I hope you don’t mind us commandeering your establishment, but we needed a place to set up shop."
His henchman entered, carrying a load of computer equipment. “Where should I hook it up, boss?” “Downstairs.”
“Well Doctor,” Phillips nodded at Blackgaard, “Just like old times.”
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

"Who do you think you are- Ohhhhhhh Phillips."
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
TigerintheShadows

Trent gazed into her bright blue eyes.

They're absolutely gorgeous, he thought, even with the tears. No--especially with the tears.

He sighed and ran a hand through his straight brown hair. "Mandy, listen--you're my girlfriend, and I'm not telling you this because I don't really mean it but I'm trying to comfort you anyway, I'm telling you this because I know. We've been this way since high school, Mandy. You know that. College doesn't change anything, especially since the one we go to happens to be in our hometown." He wasn't sure, however, how to answer her last question. The rest of our lives together...whoa. He wasn't sure if this was a question he knew how to answer. The one question I can't answer just has to be the make it or break it in a relationship with perhaps the greatest girl I've ever known! Ugh!

OOC: ID4J, they're actually in college--at least that's what I gathered. ;)
AIO tumblr sideblog
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

OOC: Okay dokey! \:D/

IC: Mandy looked straight into Trent's eyes, as if she was peering into his heart. "Trent, look, I love you, but...but, I don't know how to go on like this. I care about you more than anyone else that I know. And not just because we're friends, it's because I believe that God put in each others lives for a reason. We've been friends, for..for, well...forever! But, but
we can't do this, we can't! Everyone thinks that we're such a cute couple, but I want to know if you are willing to completely & utterly commit to me, & I don't know if I can completely
commit to you."

Mandy pulled her hair over her left shoulder. She wiped away a tear that fell on her slightly pink cheek. Here I am, sitting next to the guy that I believe that I love, but I'm not positive.
This isn't right.
Last edited by Musical Shutterbug on Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.