Questions

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!

Questions

Postby orangie » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:18 am

I am a little new here at the too and I was wondering how you buy stuff and sell stuff. And what exactly do you buy and sell? If you have the time to
explain this to me it would be greatly appreciated.
I guess I'll stick around
orangie

Cash on hand: 203.74
Bank: 0.00

Re: Questions

Postby Marvin D. » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:28 am

orangie wrote:I am a little new here at the too and I was wondering how you buy stuff and sell stuff. And what exactly do you buy and sell? If you have the time to
explain this to me it would be greatly appreciated.

Well, to buy an item, you can just look through the different shops (preferably the more recent ones), and then you can normally see examples of their work. Most shops sell items such as signatures/avatars/drawings. You describe what you want, and then when it's done, you pay them by clicking the "Donate" button on their profile.
To sell items, you can start a shop and choose what you want to sell. Then, set the prices and create your topic. \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
i haz xpirenancee!!1
Marvin D.

Oh Anna Sun

Cash on hand: 4.50
Bank: 10,100.00
Blog: View Blog (25)

Re: Questions

Postby bookworm » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:45 pm

Marvin D. wrote:Well, to buy an item, you can just look through the different shops (preferably the more recent ones), and then you can normally see examples of their work. Most shops sell items such as signatures/avatars/drawings. You describe what you want, and then when it's done, you pay them by clicking the "Donate" button on their profile.
To sell items, you can start a shop and choose what you want to sell. Then, set the prices and create your topic. \:D/

That's for here, in Crestwood Avenue.
You can also buy tangible items from these shops which will be added to your inventory. :)
ToO Historian
ToO Historian
bookworm

Cash on hand: 1,332.46
Bank: 56,000.00

Return to Crestwood Avenue