Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

Thank you, AE and Sapphire. :)
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

I'm so sorry Joyful. My grandparents are still alive, and I can't imagine what you're going through. We're praying for you girl. :hug:

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

The Kings Daughter wrote:I'm so sorry Joyful. My grandparents are still alive, and I can't imagine what you're going through. We're praying for you girl. :hug:
Thank's a lot, TKD. :hug:
I have a adopted grandma who has been really encouraging and nice during the time my other grandparents and this grandma died, I'm really thankful for her.
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

Joyfully wrote:Be in prayer for my family(my mom especially), my mom's dad, and all my mom's siblings.
My grandmother passed away this last Friday night/early morning, she died in her sleep, it was pretty unexpected, even though she was having some struggles with health.

It's really hard for all of us,but we're just glad she was a Christian and that we'll see her again.
I just miss her so much! :cry:
It just kinda hit me harder tonight though as we were all around talking about travel plans and things, she...won't be there to greet us when we go and I won't see her smile ever again...

Probably is harder 'cause I've already gone through it once with my other grandma, and my other grandpa actually.
I'll be in prayer, Joyfully. I know what it feels like. My mom passed away pretty unexpectedly last year.
~Mark Prescott~
Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

Mark Prescott wrote:
Joyfully wrote:Be in prayer for my family(my mom especially), my mom's dad, and all my mom's siblings.
My grandmother passed away this last Friday night/early morning, she died in her sleep, it was pretty unexpected, even though she was having some struggles with health.

It's really hard for all of us,but we're just glad she was a Christian and that we'll see her again.
I just miss her so much! :cry:
It just kinda hit me harder tonight though as we were all around talking about travel plans and things, she...won't be there to greet us when we go and I won't see her smile ever again...

Probably is harder 'cause I've already gone through it once with my other grandma, and my other grandpa actually.
I'll be in prayer, Joyfully. I know what it feels like. My mom passed away pretty unexpectedly last year.
Thank you.
Oh, really? I'm sorry. that'd be much harder then a grandma I'm sure. :(
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

Well, yeah, but you mom (or dad) Did lose a mom.
~Mark Prescott~
Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

I was talking about myself, but yeah, very true...I'm sure it's way harder for my mom then me... :-#
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

It's hard losing anyone you love, no matter if they're a parent, sibling, grandparent, or cousin.
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Last year, on this day (Good Friday), my cousin committed suicide. Please pray for his immediate family, that they can make it through this time of suffering and still remember the reason that David is in Heaven today.
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Ah man that's terrible Ric. Praying.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Praying ric. :)

Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

That must be very hard. I'll be praying, ric.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Just a quick little pray request. Tonight a lot of kids I know are going to be partying and getting completely wasted, and I have a really bad feeling about this, on the party there was on Tuesday some kid got so drunk he had to go to the hospital, so I just was hoping some of you guys would pray that everyone will be okay and that nobody will kill anyone driving drunk Thanks!
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

That doesn't sound good, I'll pray for them, and their safety tonight.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Wow. I'll be praying, Anna><>.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

Please pray for my friend's brother. He doesn't want to live anymore and has been in and out of the hospital recently and he tried to take his life last week. This has been hard on my friend. Things at home for her have been a little stressful,because both of her parents serve our country, both have been at home for a while. her mom has some National guard duty drill thing going on sometime soon. My friend's brother stopped going to church at around Christmas, and she told me he really didn't go with his heart open to Jesus for a while before. Her brother also didn't really hang out with the right crowd and that's about it. Pray that Jesus will come back into his life and he will want to live again. Thanks, I know it will mean alot to my friend that others are praying for her brother.

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I will pray for him Graces4you.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

And I as well. What a tough situation you all must be going through. May God bless the guy's life and change his heart.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Graces4you wrote:Please pray for my friend's brother. He doesn't want to live anymore and has been in and out of the hospital recently and he tried to take his life last week. This has been hard on my friend. Things at home for her have been a little stressful,because both of her parents serve our country, both have been at home for a while. her mom has some National guard duty drill thing going on sometime soon. My friend's brother stopped going to church at around Christmas, and she told me he really didn't go with his heart open to Jesus for a while before. Her brother also didn't really hang out with the right crowd and that's about it. Pray that Jesus will come back into his life and he will want to live again. Thanks, I know it will mean alot to my friend that others are praying for her brother.
Oh! :( I'll definitely be praying for him...I know just a bit of what he's feeling, it's horrible. I'll be praying for your friend too. :yes:

SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

I'm praying for him and the whole family.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)