freestuff of freeness

with 5 easy payments of 99.99 plus shipping and handling

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

freestuff of freeness

Post by Fei »

I know a lot of you have no clue who I am... but that's ok. So pretty much, I've decided to open a shop... sort of.

I really don't want anything, but I have to suggest a tip or else this won't be considered a shop. ;)

anyhooo ask away. I still have school and work, but I can find time to practice photoshop skills and work on sets/sigs/avs here and there.

and I'm determined to actually be productive... if not... then I'll go sit around on my couch and watch reality tv.

here's some samples of my work in the past and present. and yes I made my signature and avatar I have now.

Image Image
Last edited by Fei on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

WOOHOO, fei's back. \:D/

I'll totally order a sig, something with trees, dark, grungy, whatever you want to do. Cause you're awesome. \:D/
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Can I have the knight one?
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
bella1986
Tallying up

Post by bella1986 »

could u make me one with a twilightish theam? i would be forever at ur service!!!
</3~Forever Broken~ </3

If you could live forever, what would you live for?~ Twilight
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

Thanks shadowfax!

And Yanny you're free to use it.

bella, I will start working on that.
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Aww thanks fei! It's beautiful. \:D/
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

Thanks SF!

bella:

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

How can I resist Fei-made awesomeness? \:D/ Could I have something with flowers please? Any kind or colour - however the muse strikes you! Or something totally different - whatever. It would be nice if it had Catspaw written on it somewhere, if possible.
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

Can I have a sig like yours? Any pic will do. (As long as it's not girly)
~Mark Prescott~
bella1986
Tallying up

Post by bella1986 »

i love it!! but cant figure out how to use it!!! :(
</3~Forever Broken~ </3

Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

bella1986 wrote:i love it!! but cant figure out how to use it!!! :(
I just right-hand clicked on it and said "copy image address, and here is the code for the sig:

Code: Select all

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff238/fluwis/twilightsig.png
Then, under "control panel", go to edit signature and put that code in, like this: [img]code[/img]
bella1986
Tallying up

Post by bella1986 »

it worked!!! yay!!! I LOVE IT!!!! thank you soooooooooo much!!!!
Last edited by bella1986 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
</3~Forever Broken~ </3

Scion's Light
Fire = good
Fire = good

Post by Scion's Light »

Could I get a signature that has darker colors and has a mostly curvy yet sharp design to it?
ImageImageImage

"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." -Edgar Allen Poe: Eleonora
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

my favorite color is purple. fair warning, almost anything I will do will have some purple in it, even a tiny amount. ;)

dear catspaw:

MP and SL, I will get to those once I have the time. could be tomorrow, could be... not tomorrow. :) I'll try to do my best.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Ooo, so pretty! Thanks, Fei. :D I love it! I will definitely use that purple-tastic signature soon.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Wow, you have some great graphics! I can't resist ordering something. It should be...colorful. I REALLY love Catspaws, so something like that would work as well. And, maybe say Connie K. on it somewhere?

My favorite colors are pink, purple, and light blue, I also like orange, lime green, red, and yellow...so, basically the rainbow. ;) I know you can come up with something awesome, considering your work. I will tip you well. :D
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

SL:

I actually didn't know what you wanted... sorry :(

CK:

Thanks and here you go.

I realized the colors are identical to Catspaw... once I uploaded it. Sorry about that! I'll try not to make sigs look too similar in the future. I just like that color scheme the most. :)

ML I'll get to yours eventually. Unfortunately my sig takes a little longer to replicate and a lot more time.
Scion's Light
Fire = good
Fire = good

Post by Scion's Light »

Fei wrote:SL:

I actually didn't know what you wanted... sorry :(
Are you kidding me?! That's exactly what I wanted! Awesome job! :D
ImageImageImage

"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." -Edgar Allen Poe: Eleonora
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Hey Fei! I'm going to get ahead on my spring shopping for sets. ;) Could I please have a flower set with my username on it? I don't really care what color, as long as the color is pastel. :yes:

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Fei wrote:CK:

Thanks and here you go.

I realized the colors are identical to Catspaw... once I uploaded it. Sorry about that! I'll try not to make sigs look too similar in the future. I just like that color scheme the most. :)
Haha, that's fine. ;) I love it! Great job! I shall send you a tip shortly. :yes:
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!