The Next Level Auction House~ Item 3 up for bid

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

The Next Level Auction House~ Item 3 up for bid

Post by Mark Prescott »

"Welcome to the Next Level Auction house!", Mark said with an impish grin. "The first RPG auction house on the ToO!" Mark watched everyone go wild, then said "The first item up for bid is a set. A lovely item featuring fireworks!" He removed the cloth to show an amazing set.
Image "We can add names, or text at your satisfaction. ;)" He continued. "Note:" He said, "I have paid the $75 dollar store fee. We will start the bidding at $2.00"
Note: I get my pictures off of bing search engine.
Last edited by Mark Prescott on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:53 pm, edited 8 times in total.
~Mark Prescott~
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Ooo, pretty! I really like the fireworks.

I bid $15.
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

* Walks in and is astounded at the truly deep thought that went into making this place. He walks by the table, sees the set, but doesn't feel it would go well with the overall personality he is attempting to convey. He leaves for now, but will be back… someday.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

*Oh no!* ANOTHER auction house? :anxious: and just yesterday I finished working on a fireworks set!!! *wrings hands*

Just kidding, Mark, it looks great. :yes:

\:D/
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

Just telling you, RPG posts ar optinional. The bidding will end sometime tomorrow.
Last edited by Mark Prescott on Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Mark Prescott~
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

IDANCE4JESUS loves the lovely set that Mark created for his fellow ToOers to bid on, but, seeing that Catspaw has already bid on it, she sits back, and sips some lemonade.
*insert provocative quote here*
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

Note: Even though this is a thrid person auction house, please refrain from spamming. It is still an auction house. Thank you :)
EDIT:
"The bidding has ended. The loveley firworks set will go to Catspaw!" The crowd went wild. Well, actually only Catspaw did. "The next item up for bid is a signature. We will start the bidding at $1.00
Catspaw, if you would like an engraving of your name, or any text, on your set I will be happy to oblige. "
Last edited by Mark Prescott on Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
~Mark Prescott~
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yay! I won! \:D/ Thanks, Mark, and thanks to the other kind people who didn't bid against me. :D Mark has already provided me with my personalized set, which I look forward to using soon.

Small note on the current sig up for auction - it should be "declare" not "declair." :anxious:
Scion's Light
Fire = good
Fire = good

Post by Scion's Light »

$3.00
ImageImageImage

"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." -Edgar Allen Poe: Eleonora
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

Auction will end tommorow.
~Mark Prescott~
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

$3.14
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

The sig goes to Moontide! (In the future, everyone please refreain from any cent count but .50.) I'm fixing the spelling error now. The next Item will be up tomorrow. :D
EDIT:
I'm sorry for not getting to it. I havn't been feeling inspired. I promise it will be up either tommorow or Sunday.

-- Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:41 pm --
The next Item up is an avvy. I will start the bidding at $5.00 (High price cuz it was really hard!)
EDIT:
Auction ends tomorrow. If no one lese bids, I will wear it.
Last edited by Mark Prescott on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:40 am, edited 9 times in total.
~Mark Prescott~
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

$10 for the avvie, if it's still available.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

Sure! The avvy goes to AE. New item up tomorrow.
Edit:
Again, I'm having a little trouble being inspired, so it migh be a while.
Last edited by Mark Prescott on Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Mark Prescott~
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Sweet, thanks! \:D/ *goes to pay*
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

I don't have time for this. Will a mod please lock this untill further notice?
~Mark Prescott~