EK's shop of pretty cool stuff

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Hey, EK. :D I'm back again. May I have a set please? Can it be something from the movie. One Night with the King? Thanks. :)

tags fixed - SNC
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Dakota
Found

Post by Dakota »

EK can you make me a set of Andy Griffith? and can you have it mainly of Barney Fife?
I'za weirdo.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Hey, EK, are you still taking orders in this fantastic shop?? If so, then I would love to have a set. :yes: Just make the sig dark, cool, and very snubsish. You know? Serious, melancholy
solemn kinda feel. Kinda the same thing for the avatar, only if it is possible, have it a picture of a girl. Oh, and make sure to put my name on the signature. And if you can, it would be great if you could make two versions of the sig, one with "snubs" and the other with "Rose Wilyn".

Thanks,
-snubs
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

Hi EK,

Do you make rank bars?
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

So yeah, could you make me an avatar that has something to do with a snowflake, a digital alarm clock, and make it look Christmasy?
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

I don't think he will be getting to your orders anytime soon. My last request was in April, and he still hasn't responded.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

snubs wrote:I don't think he will be getting to your orders anytime soon. My last request was in April, and he still hasn't responded.
http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=30533
^ That.

I'm back for like a week in crestwood. Do you still want your order filled snubs?
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

I know, snubs. This is the exact reason I posted here. But I can post there too if you want. ;)
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Ooh! If you're taking orders, Please make me a really cool Christmas set, preferably blue and silver or pink and silver that says "Merry Christmas" on the sig, the avatar can be blank. You are a really talented graphic designer by the way. :yes:

Edit: if you have the time, go ahead and make me two sets. One with pink and silver and the other blue and silver. Thank you so much!

\:D/
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

EK wrote:
snubs wrote:I don't think he will be getting to your orders anytime soon. My last request was in April, and he still hasn't responded.
http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=30533
^ That.

I'm back for like a week in crestwood. Do you still want your order filled snubs?
Oh...I didn't see that.

Yes, I still would like to see what you can do. Thanks. =]
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Can I order one too? Okay, I want a Christmas set, you can be creative, but I like the colors green, silver, and blue. Thanks!