Regis Returns II - Epic Subtitle Here

The place where role players come to play! If you want to start an interactive war, chat with real citizens of the town, or find other uses for your faction, this field can accommodate those desires. As with anything else, please try to keep your role playing appropriate... but you're still welcome to have a little fun!
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

OOC: 'They walked slowly to Whit's End' will work \:D/

IC: Mandy pushed open the shop's door. Whit's little bell twinkled merrily, announcing their arrival. "After you, please."

She motioned for Tanya to follow her to a corner booth.
*insert provocative quote here*
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

I've been doing pretty well, I did try and change my hair color again though...
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

"Another purple?" Asked Eugene. "Hello Mandy, who is this with you?"
Last edited by Jehoshaphat on Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Whit, puzzled, looked at Richard closely. "You might try the Electric Palace. They're running a sale: two for the price of three. If that doesn't work out, come back and I think I may have something that will suit your needs. What do you need one for?"
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Liz smiled, "Well, you're hair looks... intriguing," When she heard the name Mandy, Liz immediately looked around for her friend. She spotted Mandy sitting at a booth with a girl Liz had never seen before. She sighed. It would probably be rude to interrupt Mandy and the girl she was with. Since when did Liz worry about manners? This was Mandy. Liz excused herself and told Connie she would talk to her later. She walked over to the booth and confidently said, "Hey, Mandy!"
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Tanya slid into the booth after Mandy. "This place is nice, Mandy. " Tanya was just about to ask Mandy a question, when she heard someone call Mandy. She looked up to see a girl, tall and slender, with a shock of red hair, call Mandy's name. Tanya smiled at her. Then she turned to Mandy." I'm gonna order a milkshake." She got up, and headed toward the front counter. She saw a Grandpa-type guy wiping down a counter. She investigated the menu, before stating her order. "Double-chocolate milkshake,please. Light on the whipped-cream, heavy on the sprinkles."
Last edited by Joy on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Trent looked up at Liz's greeting. He raised his eyebrows. "Not one for manners and privacy, is she?" he murmured to himself.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

"Yes, it was labeled beautiful brunette, but well, it wasn't. Wow, this place is just full of old friends! it's so exciting!"
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

''I need one to continue computer programming. I old one crashed and now I need to get a new one.'' Richard replied.
''But I prefer not to buy from the Electric Palace if you now what I mean.''
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

"I have a very nice one that I got from the local computer store Richard" Said Eugene. "It is the best of technology and a very good price would you like me to show it to you?"
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

''I would like to see if it isn't a bother.'' Richard replied eagerly.
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

OOC: Mandy is popular! \:D/

IC: "Liz!" Mandy squealed eagerly. "You're here! Oh, it's so good to see you! It's been...so long! I've missed you!"

She quickly squeezed Liz in a warm hug. "Sit down, please! Tell me what's going on with you!"
TigerintheShadows

Trent turned to see a girl about his age ordering a milkshake, and guessed from the fact that she came over from Mandy's table that this was the girl she would now be rooming with. He cleared his throat. "You must be Mandy's new roommate," he said, offering a hand. "I'm Trent DeWhite. It's nice to meet you."

OOC: CammillaFan, please pretend I totally didn't make my character act like a creeper. :anxious:
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Tanya smiled warmly."Nice to meet you, Trent. I'm Tanya Evans. I'm from NYC. It is sooo different from Odyssey. People are so friendly here. You'd never hear someone say good morning in NYC. By the way, Whit's End is awesome! Homey, and comfy." She turned to look back at Mandy, who was chattering away with her friend. She turned back around to look at Trent. "How do you know Mandy?"
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Liz was relieved that Mandy wasn't upset that she interrupted her friend and the other girl. She sat down with her and said, "Well, I'm studying to be a journalist. So, I have a lot of writing, but I love it. I've also got to cover some pretty cool stories. I've met a lot of nice people, and my roommate is great. Overall, College is wonderful, but it is so nice to be back home," She smiled, "So, what about you? What's been going on in your life?"
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
TigerintheShadows

Trent cocked an eyebrow. Doesn't stop to breathe, this one. She and Mandy will get along just fine, methinks. "She's my girlfriend," he explained.
AIO tumblr sideblog
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

"Ah, I see." Tanya winked mischievously. "Sorry if I talk so much. Quite a few New Yorkers are like me. Never stop to breathe. We don't have time for trivial stuff like that." She shrugged. "I'll have a difficult time settling in here, but I'm sure I will eventually." Tanya stared into space, and then quickly came back to earth "There are a lot of people I'll miss. My friends, my family." When she said those last words, family, her mind went back to that terrible day. Traffic was busy, the day was bright. Emmy, her 5-year-old little sister, was walking with her to FAIO Swhartz to look at the toys. Suddenly, while they were waiting to walk across the street, Emmy saw her friend, Kelsey. She slid her hand out of mine, and, before I could stop her, she ran across the street. Cars screeched, but one couldn't stop in time. Tires, honks, then blood. Her sister was already dead when she reached the hospital. Tears, death, coffins, tombs. She blamed herself. She still did. You got over that. she scolded herself in her mind. Who gets over their little sister dying the other part of her shot back. Tears formed in her eyes. She fought them back. "I'm sorry, Trent, I have to go." She lurched toward the double doors. She hurriedly pushed them open, and found herself in the warm sunlight. She noticed a park-bench, and sagged into it. She curled up on it, and let the tears fall. She didn't notice the curious stares. She didn't care. In between sobs, her whirled. Great job, Tanya. Now everyone knows you're a sobbing lunatic. What a first impression.
She brushed the thought off. She just wanted to let it all out. She didn't care what people thought. She lay there, crumpled in a heap, tears falling without any sign of stopping.

OOC:Sorry if I'm not the most expert RPGer. This is my first one.
TigerintheShadows

Trent raised his eyebrows in surprise. He would have gone to find Tanya, but emotional women--aside from Mandy--were not his strong point. Instead, he walked over to the booth at which Mandy and Liz were sitting, mostly because he had nothing else to do.
AIO tumblr sideblog
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Out of the corner of her eye, Mandy noticed Tanya race out the door, tears spilling from her eyes. Did...Trent say something mean? Maybe I should run after her...

She decided to stay behind. After all, she couldn't abandon Liz.

"Um, I'm doing well," she murmered. "I'm glad that you're still writing. I'm looking for permanent employment for myself. I mean, writing stories is fun, but I want to do something more...right now I'm working as an assistant English tutor at Campbell Collage. That's it."
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Liz grinned, "That's great! I'm so happy for you," She paused and looked at Mandy and Trent. She had picked up hints from her family and the few emails that she and Mandy had exchanged with one another, but she was still confused, "So...Are you two?...Anything going on?"