Ask the American Eagle!

Ask for wisdom, for peace, for honor. Or... just ask for craziness!

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Ben Linus wrote:Sterio's or Ipods?
iPods, although I've never owned one. I like listening/watching things personally. :yes:
Ben Linus wrote:Rocks or Minerals?
Umm... rocks? I have no clue. :-k
Ben Linus wrote:Pasta or Rice?
Rice, as long it has Soy Sauce on it. I don't like Paste a lot, unless it has a tomato sauce on it (lasagna, spaghetti, etc.). :yum:
Ben Linus wrote:Fans or Heaters?
Fans. I can't sleep well at all unless I have a fan going (I meet a lot of people like this! :D)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Interesting...

Girl hair on guys (Long) or guy hair on girls (super short)?
The shift key on the right side of the keyboard, or the one on the left?
Chocolate chip cookies or Peanut butter with a chocolate kiss?
Cats or Dogs?
Hampsters or Gerbils?
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Ben Linus wrote:Girl hair on guys (Long) or guy hair on girls (super short)?
First of all, let me say I hate both with a passion. Guys who want girls' hair need a good slap in the face. Girls who wear short guys' hair look sick. It is just wrong and unbiblical (1 Corinthians 11:14-15). I suppose I prefer girls with short hair. Why? Not because I like it; it looks gross. But, when I see a guy with long hair, it is a lot worse to me personally. I want to disregard that guy from his manhood (sort of ;)). I hold guys to a higher standard, because, as you know, I am one. \:D/
Ben Linus wrote:The shift key on the right side of the keyboard, or the one on the left?

I don't think I've ever used the one on the right... almost forgot it's there. Left one for sure. :yes:
Ben Linus wrote:Chocolate chip cookies or Peanut butter with a chocolate kiss?
Woah... tough choice. I'll go with chocolate chip cookies. Best invention since the caveman's wheel. ;)
Ben Linus wrote:Cats or Dogs?
I have varied opinions on this. First of all, I don't have any pets, and don't want any. I love to cuddle with them and all, but wouldn't want the responsibility of owning one. That said, I like I'll go with dogs, especially puppies. So cute and friendly. \:D/
Ben Linus wrote:Hampsters or Gerbils?
Hmm... never tried a Hamster, but I hear gerbils are delicious.:yum: :anxious: I have no actual preference, and I've never had any of those pets. \:D/

EDIT: IF YOU READ THIS POST PLEASE KNOW THAT MY VIEW HAS CHANGED!
I was beyond rude in posting that first paragraph, and I fully apologize for it. I would never say such a thing nowadays. O:)
-AE, November 6, 2010

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

You do not want to eat my gerbil. Besides the fact she's dead, she was mean...but cute :) There's hardly any meat on those things, anyhow. It'd be like eating bones.

Trucks or Cars?
If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
Classic Piano or Electric Keyboard?
Homeschooled, Public, or Private?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Ben Linus wrote:You do not want to eat my gerbil. Besides the fact she's dead, she was mean...but cute :) There's hardly any meat on those things, anyhow. It'd be like eating bones.
I was kidding. ;) Before now, I didn't even really know what a gerbil was. \:D/
Ben Linus wrote:Trucks or Cars?
Cars. Never really liked trucks. Simple as that.
Ben Linus wrote:If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
First of all, I LOVE where I live (here in Michigan). It is so beautiful, and we don't have major disasters (Praise God!). But, if I were to move somewhere else, I'd want it to be going to a foreign country as a missionary. No clue where; just out of American Christianity where people will be saved. :D
Ben Linus wrote:Classic Piano or Electric Keyboard?
Classic, or Grand Piano. I've only learned the basics of piano, but it is just so beautiful. Electric keyboards are only good for cool sound effects. ;)
Ben Linus wrote:Homeschooled, Public, or Private?
Homeschooled ftw! \:D/

Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

I knew you were kidding...sheesh ;)

Anywho, this was just brought to my attention: Why is lemon candy made with lemon flavor, and lemon dishwashing soap made with real lemons?

Who are you voting for in the elections? ;) If you win, can I have a cookie?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Ben Linus wrote:Anywho, this was just brought to my attention: Why is lemon candy made with lemon flavor, and lemon dishwashing soap made with real lemons?
:lol: I haven't heard that before. It's probably because lemons signed a deal with money-hungry humans, promising that lemons will never be eaten (just used to clean), and we won't be eaten by beastly lemons? ;)
Ben Linus wrote:Who are you voting for in the elections? ;) If you win, can I have a cookie?
As long as we're allowed to vote for ourselves, I think you know who. \:D/ If Stapler wins, I will donate you $1! With that you can surely buy yourself a cookie of any variety (except at Starbucks, because they prices for a cookie range from $10-20 ;)).

Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

American Eagle wrote:If Stapler wins, I will donate you $1!
But that's BRIBERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

American Eagle wrote:
First of all, let me say I hate both with a passion. Guys who want girls' hair need a good slap in the face. Girls who wear short guys' hair look sick. It is just wrong and unbiblical (1 Corinthians 11:14-15).
I look sick? :shock: How rude!

What is your opinion on rollercoasters?
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

Kairi wrote:
American Eagle wrote:
First of all, let me say I hate both with a passion. Guys who want girls' hair need a good slap in the face. Girls who wear short guys' hair look sick. It is just wrong and unbiblical (1 Corinthians 11:14-15).

I don't see any mention of short hair on women in that verse. ;)

Plus, in that culture, long-ish hair on men meant you were a homosexual. 'Tis not that way these days. ;)

However, if you wish to continue thinking that choice of hairstyles is a sin, there's not much I can do to make you think otherwise, I suppose! \:D/

I think he's just employing some dirty politics, Kairi, don't worry about it. :noway:

;)
So you lost your trust,
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Pseudonym wrote:
Kairi wrote:
American Eagle wrote:

I don't see any mention of short hair on women in that verse. ;)

Plus, in that culture, long-ish hair on men meant you were a homosexual. 'Tis not that way these days. ;)

However, if you wish to continue thinking that choice of hairstyles is a sin, there's not much I can do to make you think otherwise, I suppose! \:D/

I think he's just employing some dirty politics, Kairi, don't worry about it. :noway:

;)
Hang on one second... :anxious: I didn't mean to say they're sick or anything. For one, I saw a picture of you with Tyler, and your hair is a lot longer (and more woman-like) than the type of hair I'm talking about. (I suppose I'm meaning hair like this, but perhaps shorter, and even more guy-ish.) And also, I went too far in saying it's sick. I just mean I largely prefer girls to have girls' hairstyles. :)

And rollarcoasters are beast! \:D/ It's been a while since I've been on one, but they're great! Especially at Cedar Point. :shock: :D

Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Pseudonym wrote:
American Eagle wrote:If Stapler wins, I will donate you $1!
But that's BRIBERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
...Sudden appearence of Pseu? What?

Yey! I will buy myself a cookie, thank you! BTW, I was voting Stapler anyhow.

Why is everyone using the phraze 'beast' all the sudden? I'm sure there's a very good reason and I just don't know it because of my newbishness. =P~
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

Hey, if I vote for you, will you mail me $1/a cookie? \:D/

(Also, I tend to agree with you there, AE. Women should look like women. ;) 'Course, there many feminine hairstyles that are shorter, but some are just ugly.)
So you lost your trust,
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Ben Linus wrote:Why is everyone using the phraze 'beast' all the sudden? I'm sure there's a very good reason and I just don't know it because of my newbishness. =P~
I'm pretty sure "Beast" was the name of a rollar-coaster that several ToOers went on together, and so they brought the name here. It's become a fad. \:D/
Pseudonym wrote:Hey, if I vote for you, will you mail me $1/a cookie? \:D/
If you can prove you've been Stapled, and you ask for a cookie, and we win, I may consider giving you one as well. As James 4:2 says, "ye have not, because ye ask not." I'm not bribing for votes. The team you vote for is up for you to decide who will be the best admins. I'm giving him a cookie because he wants one. \:D/
Pseudonym wrote:(Also, I tend to agree with you there, AE. Women should look like women. ;) 'Course, there many feminine hairstyles that are shorter, but some are just ugly.)
QFT.
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Would it be smart to paint my nails with a sharpie?

What if I already did?

How do I get a bucket off my head? Y'know, the kind that paint comes in....
Donna Blackbeard
Wasting money here
Wasting money here

Post by Donna Blackbeard »

Ya wanna go out to McDonalds with me?
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

What is my name?
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Why haven't you answered the questions?! What is it like being a middle kid and living in the totally awesome place of Michigan? What will you be when you finish growing up?
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Galaxy X
The Legend
The Legend

Post by Galaxy X »

Why haven't you taken off your crazy avie?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Ben Linus wrote:Would it be smart to paint my nails with a sharpie?
Uhh... sounds good to me! O:)
Ben Linus wrote:What if I already did?
Then you're obviously very wise.
Ben Linus wrote:How do I get a bucket off my head? Y'know, the kind that paint comes in....
Ouch time. I'd say the problem is not how to get it off, but how could you be such an oddball and get a paint can stuck on your head! \:D/
Donna Blackbeard wrote:Ya wanna go out to McDonalds with me?
Sorry, I don't date. :( Ask me again in a few years. ;)
Sapphire wrote:What is my name?
We have a winner! \:D/ Sapphire, of course.
Marvin D. wrote:Why haven't you answered the questions?!
I turned to the Dark Side, and unsubscribed from the thread. :(
Marvin D. wrote:What is it like being a middle kid and living in the totally awesome place of Michigan?
It's great! Kinda hard to explain, but it's awesome. I don't ever want to move away from Michigan, and I have the coolest family (and family-in-law) in the world. :D
Marvin D. wrote:What will you be when you finish growing up?
Christian fimmaker! \:D/ (That's a dream.) Otherwise, I really don't know. Whatever God wills. :)
GALAXY X wrote:Why haven't you taken off your crazy avie?
I don't have a good replacement. The "AE" one is boring... if you suggest something cool, I'll wear it! \:D/
Last edited by American Eagle on Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.