Life, life

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

I just got back from riding lessons!! It was soooo fun!! :)
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Getting glasses soon.....started seeing a counselor.....get to hang out with my one friend more often now ^_^ Think I'm finally getting over this depression \:D/ I'm sleeping better at night too :yes:
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

Getting braces soon! Going to a speech tourney next week!
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

Ready for school to be over.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

GOING TO WATCH MY EAGLES AT THE HOME OPENER IN LESS THAN AN HOUR!! \:D/
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

I'm watching a Paul Washer sermon in Spanish. Unfortunately, I don't like Paul Washer. :( But, he speaks really slow with a thick American accent so, I can actually follow along with most of what he's saying! Woot! \:D/
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

I get to be in my Spring Showcase dance show on Saturday & Sunday!! \:D/
*insert provocative quote here*
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Sad and happy. :( My Eagles lost, THREE MORE PLAYERS RETIRED, and another one's in Texas serving and still recovering from the broken leg he was given on the last regular season game last year....

Happy: I SAW SKILLET AND RED IN CONCERT!!! \:D/ The Letter Black was also really good. :yes:
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Worked on our 15-passanger van, did school, went to gym class, weeded and worked on the new garden, did the dishes, finally got on the computer. I'm beat. ;)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Post by BrokenButBeautiful »

I got to go see Skillet and Red in concert Sunday night. It. Was. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My neck still hurts from the headbanging.

To Write Love On Her Arms Day is tomorrow, but I have love written on my arm already in honor of my staying strong for 3 weeks as of today. It feels good. I know there's probably still gonna be hard times in the future. But I'm just living one day at a time and right now I feel good.

BTW, Strong, I'm soo happy for you girl!

<3<3<3
BBB
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

I PLAYED KEEPER TODAY AND BEASTED AT IT! Ah, me. *sighs happily*

Told you, girl. Mind over matter. You can do it. :hug:
Love you always, SnC
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Termite wrote:Told you, girl. Mind over matter. You can do it. :hug:
Aww, thanks Leela. I love you. :hug:

<3<3<3
BBB
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

I've finished one out of five books I want to read so that I don't have to keep renewing them! \:D/ Nothing like a good futuristic sci-fi kidnapping story. :yes:

BBB, Leela, and Strong: I'm proud of you girls. :hug: BBB and Strong, you guys are so tough. God will bless you and help you in the days to come.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

:shock: I spotted my name in there....had to go read what I posted last :anxious:

today was a bad day. my lab class was a total failure, probably flunked the test I had in it, couldn't register for the class I wanted in, I'm sure that the advisors at the school are determined not to let me go to college....there was too many people around, the sun was too bright, my migrane decided to get extremely fierce and I wanted to cry but couldn't.

The good news is my one friend wouldn't leave me alone, despite my wanting to run and hide, and he even gave his wolf cub - Wolfy - to me \:D/ Oh, and he bought me chocolate :yes:
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

My swimming lesson today was much better than yesterday! Nobody threw up or got hurt and I didn't lose a contact :). So much homework and so little time though. Also, I learned that saunas+towels=heaven.
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

Spent my weekly four and a half hours at homeschool band.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

me and my dad flew down today to check out a college I will hopefully be going to next year. We are hanging out in the hotel right now, and I just finished Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I didn't bring the next one, so I'll have to content myself with the other books I read. Or I could work on my randoms fanfiction for the contest!

Till the end of the line.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I've been working outside pulling weeds, helping with mulching, mowing the yard, weedeating, etc. a lot lately. Nice weather for it, but I'm ready to be inside tomorrow when it's raining. ;)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

I have had bad days for the past two days...one adult at my church found out about something I did out of depression and now about 5 know. It's annoying...I want it to be somewhat of a secret to people I know in person, unless I trust them. But no....one adult finds out and everyone starts knowing. It's really getting on my nerves...

The past two days, I've been so close to breaking...but I just keep telling myself that I've made it to 3 weeks...so I can't break down now. I'm going for a month at least. I'm at day 23 now. I don't wanna start over at day 1..but I'm getting close....

<3<3<3
BBB
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

EMBEE wrote:Spent my weekly four and a half hours at homeschool band.
Cool, what instrument do you play?
BrokenButBeautiful wrote:I have had bad days for the past two days...one adult at my church found out about something I did out of depression and now about 5 know. It's annoying...I want it to be somewhat of a secret to people I know in person, unless I trust them. But no....one adult finds out and everyone starts knowing. It's really getting on my nerves...

The past two days, I've been so close to breaking...but I just keep telling myself that I've made it to 3 weeks...so I can't break down now. I'm going for a month at least. I'm at day 23 now. I don't wanna start over at day 1..but I'm getting close....

<3<3<3
BBB
*Gives coookie.* I hope you have a better tomorrow.