Life, life

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

It was basically my fault my team lost 1-0 today... >_> Not to mention my ankle was bothering me again... *sighs* HOWEVER, one of my coaches did say I have a good soccer mind, so that made me happy. \:D/
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Termite wrote:It was basically my fault my team lost 1-0 today... >_> Not to mention my ankle was bothering me again... *sighs* HOWEVER, one of my coaches did say I have a good soccer mind, so that made me happy. \:D/
Termite's avatar saved me today! We had a Spanish presentation and one guy was saying something about Kaka and everyone else thought he was talking about poo, but I knew that it was a soccer player! Thanks!! :) ;)

And I taught a thoroughly impressive swimming lesson today all by myself! :D
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

No problem. I'm glad I could help! \:D/
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Praying for you, BBB. :)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

31899 wrote:
EMBEE wrote:Spent my weekly four and a half hours at homeschool band.
Cool, what instrument do you play?
I play Violin, Tenor Saxaphone and Bass Clarinet, but my main instrument in band this year is Tenor Sax.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Post by BrokenButBeautiful »

American Eagle wrote:Praying for you, BBB. :)
Thank you. :)

So, I went to prom last night (a homeschool prom with my homeschooled friends, but still) and it was amazingly fun. Haha, me and my twiney Krisanna were headbanging in my prom dresses while everyone else was dancing. I mean, it was Skillet. We HAD to headbang. lol. We danced a lot too though. It was awesome.

<3<3<3
BBB
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Had a lot of fun with my one friend last night \:D/
But then everything went down hill after I got home....Mom and I had a long talk - most of which my memory has completely erased - and then I had a horrible nightmare last night...
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

EMBEE wrote:
31899 wrote:
EMBEE wrote:Spent my weekly four and a half hours at homeschool band.
Cool, what instrument do you play?
I play Violin, Tenor Saxaphone and Bass Clarinet, but my main instrument in band this year is Tenor Sax.
Cool, I play the violin too.
BrokenButBeautiful wrote:So, I went to prom last night (a homeschool prom with my homeschooled friends, but still) and it was amazingly fun. Haha, me and my twiney Krisanna were headbanging in my prom dresses while everyone else was dancing. I mean, it was Skillet. We HAD to headbang. lol. We danced a lot too though. It was awesome.

<3<3<3
BBB
Head banging sounds like fun, what is it?
StrongNChrist wrote:Had a lot of fun with my one friend last night \:D/
But then everything went down hill after I got home....Mom and I had a long talk - most of which my memory has completely erased - and then I had a horrible nightmare last night...
*Hands coookie* I hope you have good dreams tonight.

BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Post by BrokenButBeautiful »

Wow, how do you explain headbanging?! It's...basically banging your head along with music...If your a hardcore headbanger, you sometimes put your back into it..like headbang and bend over a little bit..Wow, me, Leela, and Krisanna should start those headbanging lessons we've discussed.

Yesterday I spent most of the day putting music on my new iPod...today I'm doing nothing and I'm bored.

<3<3<3
BBB
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

Currently I'm putting Brian Setzer Christmas collection on my ipod, loving the Young Victoria, and begging my parents to let me buy it (I love Paul Bettany!) and I had an awesome time watching it with a friend last night.
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

Got my album 51 in the mail yesterday, and I'm really enjoying it!
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Galaxy X
The Legend
The Legend

Post by Galaxy X »

EMBEE wrote:Got MY album 51 in the mail yesterday, and I'm really enjoying it!

Wrong :shame: ! Its mine to ya know.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I wonder why siblings love to fight. We fight a lot too.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

I am really excited, I get to babysit two sweet cockatiels for a week!! I am getting paid for it, but I just love to babysit animals!! :)
*insert provocative quote here*
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

Just got back from a speech tournament! Second place duo, were going to nationals!! :)
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

did really well on her art project, the teacher totally loved it and was pouring on the compliments :D

Till the end of the line.
The Court Jester
I've been here a bit

Post by The Court Jester »

I like this thread!

I discovered a new park, where I saw a blue heron fishing!
Hahaha My Motto: ;)

Matthew 10:39 He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

That's cool. I saw a hawk in our walnut tree the other day. It's not uncommon to see hawks around here, but it is uncommon to see them land in one of our trees.

EMBEE
I've been working out

Post by EMBEE »

I'm burning copies of DVDs of a video that I made for church.
Crazy 4 Pugs
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Crazy 4 Pugs »

I became intimately familiar with the digestive tract, the urinary system, and water, electrolyte, and acid/base balance. Basically I spent quite a bit of time with my anatomy book. Yep, it's finals week.
Um, I guess this is where I'm supposed to say something funny or interesting.