The Circle Trilogy

by Ted Dekker

"Books? You want books?! Ha! We've got books on hairy otters, on onions and on mars! All the fungus you could care for, plus, three triple zillion stars. We've got books on flossing teeth, plus three books on tossing sheep. If we spent our lives just counting books, we'd never get to sleep!" -Leopold the Librarian ("The Great Wishy Woz")
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

I really want to but there are other books I want to get also. I want to re read showdown before I read Sinner even though I REALLY want Sinner.
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

What about Saint? IFf you haven't read Saint yet, I'd say you should probably read Saint before Sinner.
(ooooo I loved Sinner :) I went to a CBD [Christian Book Distributers] sale and got a signed copy of it!!!)
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I am working on it there is so much I have to do and so little allowance...
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

Oh, by the way: for those of you that haven't read Blink yet...read that, and THEN read Blink of an Eye if you want to. It's Ted Dekker's rewritten version of Blink because it's going to be made into a movie. But I like Blink way better. (Blink of an Eye omits the church scene with the Bibles being thrown!)
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

Wait I read Blink of An Eye instead of Blink I also have to get a hold of Saint I guess....
Arwen

Post by Arwen »

Yeah, find a copy of Blink. It's the same story, but the first version's better. The second one is changed to focus more on the romance for the movie's sake.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Its going to be a movie? When's it comming out?

I don't know if I'll read Blink or Blink of and Eye first. My older Brother swears by Blink of and Eye. But Now I hear about how they changed it for the movie......I don't know......
Wait I read Blink of An Eye instead of Blink I also have to get a hold of Saint I guess....
Sorry If I came across a bit demanding :anxious: I didn't mean to. I was just recomending stuff, sorry :). Like you said, allowence is only so big.
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

Thanks Christian book store normally has new dekker books on sale and my parents always get me a lot of books for christmas so I guess I'll give them a heads up on that...
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Quite Excellent \:D/

Anybody have an account on TedDekker.com?
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Ben Linus wrote:Quite Excellent \:D/

Oh, oh, I do, I do! BUt I haven't been on since I created my account.. it seemed.. weird.
Arwen

Post by Arwen »

Ben Linus wrote:Its going to be a movie? When's it comming out?
No idea. :)
Ben Linus wrote:I don't know if I'll read Blink or Blink of and Eye first. My older Brother swears by Blink of and Eye. But Now I hear about how they changed it for the movie......I don't know......
They're both good...I just like the focus of Blink a little better, and Blink of an Eye cuts out my favorite scene in the book. :)
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:
Ben Linus wrote:Quite Excellent \:D/

Oh, oh, I do, I do! BUt I haven't been on since I created my account.. it seemed.. weird.

Ohhh. Ever heard of Someone on there whose screen name is Marsuvees?

They're both good...I just like the focus of Blink a little better, and Blink of an Eye cuts out my favorite scene in the book.
Well, then I'll just read both, I have lots of time to burn anyhow....