So, what's your weight?

attempting to have every topic known to humankind

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
One I Froggy
My posts are revolutionary

Post by One I Froggy »

I just happen to know that I weigh exactly 109.5 lbs. I know this because you have to be at least 110 to donate blood to the Red Cross, and the didn't let me donate because I was a half a pound too light. Bummer.
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

Just eat before yougo next time. That would take care of it.
One I Froggy

Post by One I Froggy »

What is that?
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

Then you would be 110 if you ate before they weighed you...
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Yeah, follow Monday's advice. Eating always increases one's weight . . . at least for several hours, anyhow. Considering it takes almost a full day for the body to completely digest the food, you'd probably weigh an extra pound or two (depending on how much you eat, obviously) after eating. :D
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

my wieghts around 98-103 last i checked
One I Froggy

Post by One I Froggy »

Aaaaah, right, I get it. Ill try that next time. Thanks
Margaret Faye
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by Margaret Faye »

It isn't proper for a woman (much less a mayor) to give her weight away. [-(
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Eating usually will increase weight.........but if you have a really small appeitite you may want to try drinking ensure or boost drinks (they have a lot of calories)........I will warn you, most of them taste disgusting........I have found I can tollerate the Strawberry flavored boost OK.........drink 3 of those (plus eat normally) a day for like a week before you weigh in, and you should weigh enough.

I've done it before........up until about 5 months ago I weighed 108 at my heaviest........which was considerably underweight and no matter how much I tried eating, I couldn't gain........now I'm off the boost (my metabolism runs well enough to maintain weight, just can't easily gain / loose weight.)

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
One I Froggy

Post by One I Froggy »

but if you have a really small appeitite you may want to try drinking ensure or boost drinks (they have a lot of calories)........I will warn you, most of them taste disgusting
I would have to agree with you that they taste disgusting. Especially since I am a picky eater to begin with, I dont like most flavors offered in drink like that. And for the record, I think Slimfast tastes gross too.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Chocolate Boost is delicious. It's like drinking fudge.

-Jonathan
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

this topic is making my hungry! :-({|=
Image [img]
One I Froggy

Post by One I Froggy »

If your hungery, i wouldnt go to the ice cream poll or candybar poll.
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

frogalwyz wrote:If your hungery, i wouldnt go to the ice cream poll or candybar poll.
heh.

Actually I'm on my way out to get some ice cream and milk and stuff......

But for now I'm enjoying my new location.

Some of you know that I'm temporarily staying with some friends........they have given me a laptop to use while I stay here (which sadly I'll have to say good-bye to when I move).........anyway up until this evening it was set up in the living room (forcing me to show some signs of life)..........but due to circumstances the laptop moved into my room............which means I can now completely hybernate except for meals, work, church and youth group.............

So once I get nice and comfy with hybernation I will emerge.........besides, going out for ice cream not only means leaving my room............but the entire house.........and going 8-[ 8-[ OUT THERE 8-[ *points outside* in public...........me must work up to this idea of going "out there" even though I don't have to go to church or work at this time.

Peace Out

-Gimp

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

178 once! AHHH! I usually weigh about 168 and since that almost 180lbs I stopped eating a bunch of crud I eat! Now before you mentally think how fat 168 must be remember that I am fairly tall!! :-$
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

After a week of doing nothing more than walking from the car to the inside of the gas station and back twice a day for a week and eating junk food on the road I'm up to 155.

Peace Out

-Gimp

Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

At school, I am being constantly reminding of "What a tiny thing" I am. I didn't know that having wrists only four inches around was such a novelty. I weigh in between 90 and 95 pounds. But, as my mother and grandmother cheerfully tell me, I'm sure to be over-weight once I get older. :roll: *grumble* :D
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I have no clue how much I weigh. I don't want to know either.. :noway:
...I hate marquees.
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

I usually don't know (unless I have a doc appointment and they weigh me) and as long as my clothes don't start getting tight on me, I don't really care either.

Peace Out

-Gimp

J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Heh for my clothes getting tight means I'm still growing..
...I hate marquees.