Do you pop your collar up?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

Well?

Yes
11%
No
57%
ZOMG IZ EK A PREP!?!?!
32%

Total votes: 28

NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

InvadereOccultus wrote:Popping one's collar is gesture that has symbolic meaning, indicative of the hidden insecuries in the popper, and the implied superiority over a non-popper. All popping should be banned for the greater good of society.

I bet you dream about green goats taking bubble baths too, don't you?
Dude.... Zed clone with a bit of Lord Sess in 'em, if I'm not mistaken... perhaps a dash of EK? :-s
InvadereOccultus
Not as new
Location: Strapped to the headlights of a train speeding towards madness

Post by InvadereOccultus »

NatetheGreat wrote:
InvadereOccultus wrote:Popping one's collar is gesture that has symbolic meaning, indicative of the hidden insecuries in the popper, and the implied superiority over a non-popper. All popping should be banned for the greater good of society.

Dude.... Zed clone with a bit of Lord Sess in 'em, if I'm not mistaken... perhaps a dash of EK? :-s
Wrong on all counts. I am uniquely unique, I am. Stick to finding missing stamps, PI boy.
Tomorrow works for me, though.
uz
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe

Post by uz »

I... pop some of my collars

@InvadereOccultus

Eh... do you know that Chinese word means "Death"? xD
**crez go to sonuna
uz: MELF WILL YOU MARRY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?!?!?!?!?!?
mirkwoodelf: I DONT KNOW I HAS OTHER PROPOSALSES.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I don't do it. Because i don't have the confidence to deal with what people would call me, I suppose! :D
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

InvadereOccultus wrote:
NatetheGreat wrote:

Wrong on all counts. I am uniquely unique, I am. Stick to finding missing stamps, PI boy.
Actually, I think you have a bit more Lord Sess in you than I thought... :-k
But I'm now totally sure that your main ingredient is Zed. And I'm also sure you have that little bit of EK in you. Your avatar proves it. *nods*
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

NatetheGreat wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:Edit - Just a reminder: If a post does not immediately register as having gone through, do NOT press "Submt" again as that will usually result in multiple posting. This particular occasion warrants special attention as the user in question (CoT) accomplished a remarkable septuple post (that's 7 in a row, folks!)
Thanks! David O
OH MY GOLLYWOGZ! I think he set a RECORD!!!!! :shock:

I think 4-5 has the hightest I had before. :anxious:

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Mr Sarcastic Cow Man
I'm memorable

Post by Mr Sarcastic Cow Man »

You have a point there... :anxious:
Bare feet pwn. ~ Lucy
jasodia
I'm not Gabe

Post by jasodia »

I don't, but I only own one or two shirts with collars anyway. I don't like them. Popped collars are...funny-looking.

my best friend is pink jeans!
"I don't pretend to be Captain Weird. I just am."
-Johnny Depp
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

I'm wearing a collared shirt right now, and I popped it with this topic in mind....it came right back down though. It's just not for me. :noway:
soccergrl21
I'm fifteen, mom!

Post by soccergrl21 »

I don't particularly care for popped collars. I have a lot of collared shirts but have never worn them that way. :)
Patrick: I'm mad.
Spongebob: What's the matter Patrick?
Patrick: I can't see my forehead.
InvadereOccultus
Not as new
Location: Strapped to the headlights of a train speeding towards madness

Post by InvadereOccultus »

NatetheGreat wrote:
InvadereOccultus wrote:
NatetheGreat wrote:

But I'm now totally sure that your main ingredient is Zed. And I'm also sure you have that little bit of EK in you. Your avatar proves it. *nods*
You're even thicker than you are in your books. What do you think I am? Some kind of weirdness conglomerate? These paltry names that you compare me with are soon to be forgotten. I am the Invadere Occultus. You shall know me better here after.
Tomorrow works for me, though.
WINDSHEAR
Name Eater

Post by WINDSHEAR »

I don't pop my collars. I think it looks silly, and I'm not sure what other people would have to say about it, either. :-s

looks like you just tangled with a Zedolite, Nate :anxious:
JIA (9/13/2008 10:54:27 AM): That long?!
JIA (9/13/2008 10:54:31 AM): IT WAS EONS AGO!
JIA (9/13/2008 10:54:33 AM): *falls over*
WINDSHEAR (9/13/2008 10:54:46 AM): I've already fallen over and died :noway:
WINDSHEAR (9/13/2008 10:54:47 AM): I beat you. :neener:
Amraam
Not as new

Post by Amraam »

Popped collars... yeah... the first dude I met that did that had a habbit of streaking through guys dorms. :duh: I've pretty much avoided popping collars since then.
WINDSHEAR
Name Eater

Post by WINDSHEAR »

Amraam wrote:Popped collars... yeah... the first dude I met that did that had a habbit of streaking through guys dorms. :duh: I've pretty much avoided popping collars since then.
what's wrong with streaking through guy's dorms... errr... you mean their personal rooms? :-s
Amraam
Not as new

Post by Amraam »

It's just not very wise. Because, after about the third or fourth time, we all got tired of being awakened in the middle of the night by screaming naked people. So, several guys got airsoft guns and shot them up when they came the next night. Ouch. Then they got expelled.

But that's very much off topic, sorry.
WINDSHEAR
Name Eater

Post by WINDSHEAR »

LOL... now I know what you meant by "streaking" ](*,)

I think he deserved it :hilarious:
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Amraam wrote:Popped collars... yeah... the first dude I met that did that had a habbit of streaking through guys dorms. :duh: I've pretty much avoided popping collars since then.
That reminds me of a story...

But there are ladies present, I am sure. :anxious:

-Cowboy
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
WINDSHEAR
Name Eater

Post by WINDSHEAR »

post it on the guys forum, plz? :pray: \:D/
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

WINDSHEAR wrote:post it on the guys forum, plz? :pray: \:D/

Um, no. I don't think anyone, including me, wants to be reminded of what certain individuals did....

-Cowboy

NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

InvadereOccultus wrote:
NatetheGreat wrote:
InvadereOccultus wrote:
NatetheGreat wrote:

You're even thicker than you are in your books. What do you think I am? Some kind of weirdness conglomerate? These paltry names that you compare me with are soon to be forgotten. I am the Invadere Occultus. You shall know me better here after.
Totally Zed clone. *nods* You and Zed should get to gether, have a gab fest for our amusment or something. \:D/ (And Lord Sess and EK could join, too! :D )