BBC's "Sherlock" Series

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

At least Sherlock can't regenerate. :(
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
BlessedCheesemaker
I'm a teapot
Post by BlessedCheesemaker »

DON'T GIVE MOFFAT ANY IDEAS!!!! :P
Awesome signiture and avatar by snubs
Check out my shop on Crestwood Avenue! Want to know more about me? Ask me a question!
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Termite wrote:At least Sherlock can't regenerate. :(
you know, I have contemplated what a Wholock thing would be like. That would be interesting, providing it was temporary...
Actually, Superwholock would be even better (Super: the show Supernatural)

Till the end of the line.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Tomorrow!!! I'm super excited.
AIOCREFan
Gold Member

Post by AIOCREFan »

Shennifer wrote:you know, I have contemplated what a Wholock thing would be like. That would be interesting, providing it was temporary...
Something to hold you over until tomorrow.

Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

It is an incredible video; I have seen it elsewhere, but thanks for posting it here, AIOCREFan

Can't believe tomorrow is the day \:D/ it is fitting that today me and my family went to this International Sherlock Holmes Exhibition; it was pretty cool

Limerick
OK

Post by Limerick »

It is today now! I seriously cannot wait to seeeee it. Like, this is going to be awesome :)

:boohoo:

New Years Day AND a new episode of Sherlock!

I think the internet has pieced together a lot of what happened, but still... I want the official explanation and to see all the clues "everyone has missed".

Sherlock 2014 =)
Wooton Z. Bassett
OK

Post by Wooton Z. Bassett »

So, I saw Sherlock. Best episode yet!! Was I the first on the ToO o see it?? Anyway it was great!
I'm on the Soda Shop and Campbell County Message Boards.

Check out unofficialaioblog.blogspot.com/

Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I watched a livestream of the episode today. It was pretty good. Still kind of annoyed we don't know exactly what happened. But I guess it might be better that way.
One of the best parts was when John shaved off that caterpillar.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I'm still dazed by the excitement. Definitely will be rewatching this \:D/

Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Hah. Livestream. I totally went pirate on this one.

ADIJAWONFGQWJETPOASDNJQWEJRNTPWUNBJSDBGKEQROITUHERGTERJGBJBFDIUGBAQERTBQPQUWEFNZCBVART.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

My favorite version of his death was the fangirl's version. :-
Aeva
Pretzel
Pretzel

Post by Aeva »

That is just so you, Amy. :lol: My favorite, of course, was the glass-shattering, hair-ruffling, aggressively sexy version. :inlove: But I'm really still in shock over the whole thing. I need to watch it again and digest all the fabulous-ness.

I laughed and squealed all the way through; this episode was a roller-coaster of emotion and hilarity. All the reunions were brilliant; I really like Mary; the mustache jokes could not have been any better; and that ending was incredible. When he started laughing.... "Your face!" *dies*
But break my heart, for I must hold my tongue. --Hamlet.
StrongNChrist ~ Remembered Forever <3
Men who kill without reason cannot be reasoned with. --Stoic the Vast
Let's go down together for one more chance. The skeletons are screaming for one last dance. --Hawthorne Heights
Tell 'em turn it up 'til they can't no more. Let's get this thing shakin' like a disco ball. This is your last warning, a courtesy call. --TFK
You have nice manners for a thief and a liar. --Smaug
I know you mean well, but leave me be. Yes, I'm alone, but I'm alone and free. --Elsa
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Amethystic wrote:My favorite version of his death was the fangirl's version. :-
I liked that one too :-

But I liked the other one too; when the glass smashed I couldn't help but think "I came in like a wreeecking balll!"

and the smoochies didn't hurt either ;)

Aeva
Pretzel
Pretzel

Post by Aeva »

She's so lucky. :(

I've read a lot of interesting theories about Mary Morstan. I hope she actually is one of the good guys because I think she's awesome, but I'm beginning to wonder if she will turn out to be on the wrong side.

"The Sign of Three" airs on Sunday night, I believe. \:D/
Let's go down together for one more chance. The skeletons are screaming for one last dance. --Hawthorne Heights
Tell 'em turn it up 'til they can't no more. Let's get this thing shakin' like a disco ball. This is your last warning, a courtesy call. --TFK
I know you mean well, but leave me be. Yes, I'm alone, but I'm alone and free. --Elsa
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Those tweets make me smile :) and jealous too

I haven't read many theories about Mary yet, but I'm sure I will. I hope she's one of the good guys too and that any secrets are kept for a good reason.

Limerick
OK

Post by Limerick »

Yep, Sherlock Season 3 Episode 2 (The Sign of Three) airs Sunday (TOMORROW!) at 8:30 PM GMT on BBC (in 28hrs 15 minutes)! And yes, I liked the multiple answers, though, I am the type who would like a detailed, precise, explanation eventually :p

Anyone know what "clues" everyone missed though?

The primary things I saw were (which I have seen online):
1) Sherlock had a double used earlier to setup his frightening the kidnapped girl

2) The squash ball used to stop pulse (the scene with him bouncing the ball is still genius though)
But honestly, I am pretty sure people mentioned just about everything, so, do you guys think that was just a ploy by Moffat to keep suspense up? Or did you guys notice anything really cool in the way of clues?
Aeva
Pretzel
Pretzel

Post by Aeva »

I have to comment on "The Sign of Three"....

BAHAHAHAHAHA. Seriously, I thought the brilliance of that episode was going to kill me.
All I ever wanted was to see Sherlock drunk, and I FLIPPIN' GOT TO SEE IT. I will love Moffat and Gatiss forever for those stag night scenes. My life became complete when he puked all over the carpet. :hilarious:
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

This episode touched my heart. I connected with it on a spiritual level

Aeva
Pretzel
Pretzel

Post by Aeva »

Oh I know. I just wanted to leap through the screen and hug Sherlock at the end.

I forgot to mention the boy!! Archie might be the best thing to happen to Sherlock since that hair ruffle. :lol: