BRAND New Lady Gaga Single 'Judas'!!

It's out! What's the verdict???

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

Iron and Light wrote:Lady Gaga: An unoriginal, untalented imbecile who enjoys recreating the same poop time and time again.

Lady Gaga fans: Lame enablers.

That is all.
Getting around the word filters?? :shame:

Now you shall see the wrath of the evil tyrant CATSPAWN!! Not Catspaw, Catspawn.

I'm sure glad I'm not alone in loving Gaga! \:D/
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

AIO Psyche wrote:I'm sure glad I'm not alone in loving Gaga! \:D/
...I think you're sadly mistaken, actually. :(
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Jelly wrote:
.....I think I'm using sarcasm. :anxious:
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

AIO Psyche wrote:
Jelly wrote:
.....I think I'm using sarcasm. :anxious:
...oh. :(
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

Some rules are just begging to be broken, dear Psyche \:D/.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Posts keep disappearing from this thread. AIOP Im positive you posted the lyrics to this song here and then I replied... :-k

\:D/
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

iluvsns wrote:Posts keep disappearing from this thread. AIOP Im positive you posted the lyrics to this song here and then I replied... :-k
Actually, I removed those posts. I did message AIOP about it, and mentioned it in the mod headquarters, assuming both you and ric were mods. :oops: My bad.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

American Eagle wrote:
iluvsns wrote:Posts keep disappearing from this thread. AIOP Im positive you posted the lyrics to this song here and then I replied... :-k
Actually, I removed those posts. I did message AIOP about it, and mentioned it in the mod headquarters, assuming both you and ric were mods. :oops: My bad.
Oh okay thanks. ;) I thought maybe I did something wrong....

\:D/
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Iron and Light wrote:Some rules are just begging to be broken, dear Psyche \:D/.
Indeed!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Evidently, mentioning an object that prevents pregnancy is one rule that isn't meant to be broken. :-(
Last edited by AIO Psyche on Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

AIO Psyche wrote:
Iron and Light wrote:Some rules are just begging to be broken, dear Psyche \:D/.

Evidently, mentioning an object that prevents pregnancy is one rule that isn't meant to be broken. :-(
Ok this conversation is taking a turn for the worst :( Lets talk about something else! Aren't rainbows fun?!! :inlove: ;)

I have never enjoyed Lady Gaga's songs. In my opinion she doesn't deserve all the Fame she gets but she doesn't deserve all the Flack either.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

AIO Psyche wrote:

Tell me, do you find it essential for 7 and 8 year olds to know about that sort of thing?
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

ric wrote:Tell me, do you find it essential for 7 and 8 year olds to know about that sort of thing?
Again.. WHY ARE KIDS EVEN ON THE INTERNET? :-s We shouldn't have to censor everything for fear of 'offending' little kids who don't even belong on here.
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Jelly wrote:
ric wrote:Tell me, do you find it essential for 7 and 8 year olds to know about that sort of thing?
Again.. WHY ARE KIDS EVEN ON THE INTERNET? :-s We shouldn't have to censor everything for fear of 'offending' little kids who don't even belong on here.
Exactly. And why WOULDNT you want to make people aware of this particular object? Seems like a good thing to be aware of........

Unless you were like my parents, and believed that the best way to deal with the issue by not talking about it and pretending it's not there! \:D/

I can't wait to see the 'Judas' video!!!!
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Jelly wrote:
You know, you're right. It's their own fault they're on the internet, so we might as well teach them all about everything sinful while they're here.
AIO Psyche wrote:
Jelly wrote:
Exactly. And why WOULDNT you want to make people aware of this particular object? Seems like a good thing to be aware of........

Unless you were like my parents, and believed that the best way to deal with the issue by not talking about it and pretending it's not there! \:D/
Is it really your job to make them aware of that subject?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Ahem. If that discussion continues, it will be moved to Bad Company.

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

American Eagle wrote:Ahem. If that discussion continues, it will be moved to Bad Company.
I commented on the 'Judas' video \:D/
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

AIO Psyche wrote:
American Eagle wrote:Ahem. If that discussion continues, it will be moved to Bad Company.
Well, you may have, but ric didn't. ;)

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

American Eagle wrote:
AIO Psyche wrote:
Well, you may have, but ric didn't. ;)
Ya, sorry.

I'm done anyways.

edit: btw, it's interesting that a song entitled 'Judas' would come out at this time of the year.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

ric wrote:
Jelly wrote:
You know, you're right. It's their own fault they're on the internet, so we might as well teach them all about sex while they're here.
Actually, it's probably their parents fault, so.. why not? \:D/

Seriously, if you don't have a basic knowledge of.. that stuff, then you shouldn't be on the internet. >_>
ric wrote:edit: btw, it's interesting that a song entitled 'Judas' would come out at this time of the year.
heh, ya.

...and I'm scared of the music video. :(
Last edited by jelly on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Jelly wrote:...and I'm scared of the music video. :(
From what I've heard, it's supposed to be the greatest artistic achievement of Gaga's career thus far. A short snippet of her and her backup dancers practicing the dancing for 'Judas' was included in one of her recent 'Gaga Vision' videos, and the choreography looks SICK. The way she is dancing is almost inhuman. It's gonna be amazing.
Last edited by AIO Psyche on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.