So, what's your weight?

attempting to have every topic known to humankind

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Termite wrote:Go run! \:D/ That helps keep weight down. :yes:
Running is awesomeness. \:D/
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

And keep running. ;-) If you want to keep the weight down you have to exercise consistently. :-D
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
TigerintheShadows

Well, when one is recovering from a cold and one has drainage in one's nose, throat, and apparently one's ears, one's running tends to wind up becoming a form of torture for oneself. ;)
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
AIO tumblr sideblog
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Helovesus wrote:I;m trying to make myself eat... but... when you can do anything... i'm just going to wait this out... it's getting better... questoin... do you guys think i could get this way by not drink milk?? or getting enough calcium??
I'd answer but I'm not quite sure what you mean :-k sorry :anxious:
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Do specific things upset your stomach more than others, Helovesus?

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Yeah, if some things upset your stomach or make you sick then you might be allergic to them and should avoid them. Such as milk. If you can't drink it and it makes you sick when you do you could be lactose intolerant
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

TigerintheShadows wrote:Well, when one is recovering from a cold and one has drainage in one's nose, throat, and apparently one's ears, one's running tends to wind up becoming a form of torture for oneself. ;)
Actually that's what my last week was like. It's especially fun during your 20 mile run. ;-)
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
TigerintheShadows

Danadelfos wrote:
TigerintheShadows wrote:Well, when one is recovering from a cold and one has drainage in one's nose, throat, and apparently one's ears, one's running tends to wind up becoming a form of torture for oneself. ;)
Actually that's what my last week was like. It's especially fun during your 20 mile run. ;-)
Ooh. That sounds unbelievably pleasant. ;)
AIO tumblr sideblog
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Danadelfos wrote:And keep running. ;-) If you want to keep the weight down you have to exercise consistently. :-D
I think swimming is a lot better! I can't breathe when I run, so I just swim and swim.
I weight approx 115. I don't weigh myself ever. But it has varied between 115 and 120 for the last 4 years and I still fit the same clothes so I assume I weigh the same.
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Anna><> wrote:
Danadelfos wrote:And keep running. ;-) If you want to keep the weight down you have to exercise consistently. :-D
I think swimming is a lot better! I can't breathe when I run, so I just swim and swim.
I weight approx 115. I don't weigh myself ever. But it has varied between 115 and 120 for the last 4 years and I still fit the same clothes so I assume I weigh the same.
That's true. It's just hard for some people to hit the pool 3-4 times per week all year. Running's a little more convenient.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Anna><> wrote:
I like swimming, but I think I've become more of a biker myself. :yes: Since I moved into town (which has awesome bike trails!!!) I've been biking anywhere from one to three times a week, as well as going on walks on occasion. I've also been trying to drink more water. :yes: So far, it seems to be working--I dropped from the low 170s to the high 150s over the last two months. \:D/
Josiah
Tallying up

Post by Josiah »

I weigh about 35.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Danadelfos wrote:
Anna><> wrote:
That's true. It's just hard for some people to hit the pool 3-4 times per week all year. Running's a little more convenient.
That's strange, because I find it more convenient to swim. It's always too cold out for half the year to run (and icy and snowy). Swimming indoors is easy for me, but I live not too far from the pool and since I'm a lifeguard I swim for free.
Amethystic wrote:I like swimming, but I think I've become more of a biker myself. :yes: Since I moved into town (which has awesome bike trails!!!) I've been biking anywhere from one to three times a week, as well as going on walks on occasion. I've also been trying to drink more water. :yes: So far, it seems to be working--I dropped from the low 170s to the high 150s over the last two months. \:D/
That's great you've lost weight!! I love biking too. Me and my friends went on a fun bike ride, but unfortunately I have trouble with my knees (cause of overusing the trampoline) so it hurts to bike.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Not everyone has access to a swimming pool though. And most who do have access only swim in out door pools, so in the winter they can't go swimming.
Helovesus
Green is good

Post by Helovesus »

StrongNChrist wrote:Yeah, if some things upset your stomach or make you sick then you might be allergic to them and should avoid them. Such as milk. If you can't drink it and it makes you sick when you do you could be lactose intolerant
no they don't.. i figured out what it is though! I spend to much time thinking about how i really feel as of recently, so I quit thinking about exactly how i feel... i was overthinking it...
Chinese food is God's gift to mankind. He knew we'd live in a hurting world, so He gave us something to console ourselves with.

SnC.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Josiah wrote:I weigh about 35.

Sorry, had to post it. ;) If 35 is your correct weight, I might start believing you're actually 3. \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Helovesus wrote:
StrongNChrist wrote:Yeah, if some things upset your stomach or make you sick then you might be allergic to them and should avoid them. Such as milk. If you can't drink it and it makes you sick when you do you could be lactose intolerant
no they don't.. i figured out what it is though! I spend to much time thinking about how i really feel as of recently, so I quit thinking about exactly how i feel... i was overthinking it...
That's good. Being lactose intolerant is annoying. It means no ice cream :(
But I'm glad you found out what it is and I hope you're starting to eat more. I'm praying for you.

And I really dislike my scale :x Every time I weigh myself in the morning I'm between 90 - 91 lbs and every time I weigh myself in the afternoon I'm between 93 - 94 lbs ](*,)
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

American Eagle wrote:
Josiah wrote:I weigh about 35.

Sorry, had to post it. ;) If 35 is your correct weight, I might start believing you're actually 3. \:D/
lolz, I was looking for something else to post like AE did, but I only found one thing (which I won't say unless you PM me), but AE, ever heard of the kilogram? ;)
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Last year i cut my arm, When i got to the docter i was 40 lbs on the scale, This year i whiehed myself and i was 48 lbs! in 1 year i gained 8 lbs!
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

StrongNChrist wrote:And I really dislike my scale :x Every time I weigh myself in the morning I'm between 90 - 91 lbs and every time I weigh myself in the afternoon I'm between 93 - 94 lbs ](*,)
Weight fluctuation throughout the day is quite normal, actually. :anxious: That's why you're supposed to weigh yourself at the same time every day, preferably in the morning before you've eaten anything.
Last edited by Amethystic on Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.