Life, life

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

Nice! :)

Speaking of jobs, I have an interview... in two hours. It's via skype and it's supposed to last anywhere from an hour to an hour and forty-five minutes - ak! :shock: The good news is, since it's on skype, I can where a dress shirt and gym shorts! \:D/
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

Graces4you wrote:
Musical Shutterbug wrote:
Graces4you wrote:Kiss roses that we sell
You're going to kiss roses? O_O
:lol: this brought A giant smile on my face \:D/
They're Chocolate Kiss Roses made with bamboo floral sticks, colored wrap and floral tape \:D/
I couldn't help but laugh reading this just now... \:D/

My sister is bribing me to go with her to something this afternoon, with the agreement that I can go with her to craft stores afterwards... how can I resist? O:)
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I have arrived at home \:D/ let break begin!

Till the end of the line.
Metal15
Tallying up

Post by Metal15 »

looking forward to saturday...
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Metal15 wrote:looking forward to saturday...
What's on Saturday? And are you the person in your avatar? ;)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

Best wishes on the interview KBT!

I just accepted a new job and will start on Tuesday. :)
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

As of 12:35 I am now done with all classes this semester. Only my math final on Thursday to be completely done. \:D/
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

DanP740 wrote:As of 12:35 I am now done with all classes this semester. Only my math final on Thursday to be completely done. \:D/
yay for being done! \:D/ I hope your math final went well.

ya'll should also read my second blog entry about this past semester :)

DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

It's on Thursday, so you'll have to say that again in a week.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Oh heh, I thought you meant yesterday for some reason.

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Sherlock wrote: I just accepted a new job and will start on Tuesday. :)
Yay! I hope you enjoy it more than your current job! :D

I had a long day and should just go to bed, since I've been fighting against a cold that feels like it's about to hit me, but I like staying up too much. :(
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

Catspaw wrote:
Sherlock wrote: I just accepted a new job and will start on Tuesday. :)
Yay! I hope you enjoy it more than your current job! :D

Thanks, Catspaw, I hope you are feeling better soon! :)

I will probably enjoy it a lot more than my current job. Though both were for IT companies, this one is software (java) development rather than legal, so that should be something new. ;)
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

I finally got highspeed at home!!!! (internet that is) I finished the first semester of AP US History (online) Friday. I got a 98% on the final and a 98% overall for the semester. For this school, a 98% is an A+ and since its an AP class that means I get 14 GPA points out of 12. I also got a new car. That means my '96 Ford goes byebye, I love'd it because its a manual. I got a 2004 Red Cavalier. I had to get rid of the Ford because the brakes have failed once already and the back gas tank has had a leak. And being next semester I have to drive 30 minutes (one way) each morning to go to my college class, I needed something reliable (because a leaky gas tank + spark = bad things). Finals start tomorrow, which I should be studying for. Last day of the semester is Thursday!
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I am not a fan of Cavaliers due to crash tests...
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

DanP740 wrote:I am not a fan of Cavaliers due to crash tests...
It does get good gas milage; however, and it is better than riding on a potential leaking gas tank and other rusting parts. (yes its the same truck you wanted)
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Hey, guess what? \:D/ The farmer's market I went to this summer is having a featured vendor thing throughout the winter, and today I was up on their website and Facebook page and will be for a week! Woot! :dance: Maybe I'll get some Christmas orders from this....
I wish I could see what is on the Facebook page - they don't have it public (no idea why not), so non-Facebook members like me can't view a thing. I've mentioned that to the man in charge of the page, but he hasn't changed it. Seems like they would want more publicity.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Laura Ingalls wrote:Hey, guess what? \:D/ The farmer's market I went to this summer is having a featured vendor thing throughout the winter, and today I was up on their website and Facebook page and will be for a week! Woot! :dance: Maybe I'll get some Christmas orders from this....
I wish I could see what is on the Facebook page - they don't have it public (no idea why not), so non-Facebook members like me can't view a thing. I've mentioned that to the man in charge of the page, but he hasn't changed it. Seems like they would want more publicity.
You'd think they'd want it public, 99% of Facebook business pages are :-k Congratulations on being featured!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

If you want to post a quick link to the Facebook page, I'll take a look at it for you. \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Thanks, AE! \:D/ I appreciate the screenshot! :yes:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I'm considering not returning to school next semester....still thinking and praying about it.