TV Land!

anyone watch it?

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
LizzieG
I've been working out

TV Land!

Post by LizzieG »

Anyone watch reruns of those old '50s and '60s shows? (Or heard of them?) Dragnet, The Andy Griffith Show, Leave it to Beaver...and the list goes on and on. I myself never watched TV except when we went up to my grandparents...and then we would watch all those old shows on TV Land, and even fall in love with a few of them :inlove:

Anyone else like those shows? I have the entire first season of Adam-12 on my ipod, and my sister and I absolutely love it! And then my other favorites - I already said 'em \:D/
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I watch Andy Griffith on occasion and a Little House episode when it is one I like, but I don't watch every night.
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

I watch the Andy Griffith Show. I watch The Cosby Show and The Addams Family whenever they play them.
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

I don't have cable. :( If the TV's on when we go to my grandparents house, however, that's the channel we're most likely to watch. :)
Smushed and Spicy! \:D/

I really need to change my avatar...
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

We don't have cable. But a local station does show reruns of old shows.

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Thursday Next
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Thursday Next »

I use to watch it, but I don't have the time anymore... and most of the shows I watch I can get on DVD
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I don't get TV Land. :( Though I do like watching it when I'm at a hotel or something! My family has a couple seasons of "Andy Griffith" on DVD, and I really like that show! \:D/
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

I like to watch tv land. but my family doesn't have cable so I only get to watch it when we go to hotels or sumthin.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Applesauce wrote:I don't have cable. :( If the TV's on when we go to my grandparents house, however, that's the channel we're most likely to watch. :)
Same here! \:D/

Yay for Little House on the Prairie, Andy Griffith, and Leave it to Beaver! \:D/
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

I watched TV Land when I got it... But like old TV Shows!

-Bo
jasodia
I'm not Gabe

Post by jasodia »

I love Andy Griffith! Unfortunately we don't have cable but I watch Andy Griffith on UPN 30.

my best friend is pink jeans!
"I don't pretend to be Captain Weird. I just am."
-Johnny Depp
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

Andy Griffith.
Little House
Cheers.
Brady Bunch
Happy days

well I normally watch Andy on DVD, and LH on DVD or Hallmark.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

LizzieG wrote:Anyone watch reruns of those old '50s and '60s shows? (Or heard of them?) Dragnet, The Andy Griffith Show, Leave it to Beaver...and the list goes on and on. I myself never watched TV except when we went up to my grandparents...and then we would watch all those old shows on TV Land, and even fall in love with a few of them :inlove:

Anyone else like those shows? I have the entire first season of Adam-12 on my ipod, and my sister and I absolutely love it! And then my other favorites - I already said 'em \:D/
One of my favorite channels ^_^

Do they still air Dragnet?
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

A lot of the shows I really liked on there aren't on anymore, or at least not when I can find them... :(

Dragnet, Get Smart, and Dick Van Dyke are like my favorite shows ever...
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

They should show The Little Rascals