Trank's Last Goodbye

The time has come.

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Trank's Last Goodbye

Post by Trent DeWhite »

It's time for Trank's last goodbyes. And to make it a bit more heartbreaking and tear-jerking, we've recorded a little something for y'all... :boohoo:

Trank's Final Farewell with "Our Last Goodbye" (8MB)

For those with dial-up, you can listen here.
Last edited by Trent DeWhite on Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

*passes around the box of tissues* :mecry: Wasn't that absolutely gorgeous?

A message from Frank to all her wonderful ToOsies that didn't get on the recording: Well, the time has come, my faithful friends, for me to say goodbye. It's been a wonderful and long four months. This place has become a family to me during the past year or so...we cried and laughed and had fun, but like I left my family about two weeks ago and moved off to college, the time has come for me to also say goodbye here. Unlike EB, Top and some of them, I don't think I'll be ressurecting anytime in the near future. I've gotten to know some of you so well, and please keep in touch somehow, some of the most amazing people I've ever met are here (How can I ever bear to leave!)...I love you all. *stands at the door opening into the World of Men and looks back into Narnia with tears in her eyes* And so, from me, God bless you all and thank you.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Gah! Frank must not leave, for Frank is an integral part of the ToOverse!
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Kat
slow thinking occurs
slow thinking occurs

Post by Kat »

I will be the first to say that your term has been a memorable one. From Apples to Apples, to changing the names of your moderators. You guys have been a really good team and hope to see you on the board just as often as we have during your term! We love you guys!
*returns*
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Awww You guys have been amazing and I am sad to see this term end. Frank I will miss you terribly. :mecry: You can't leave. :mad:

Keep in touch, ok?
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Sonuna Hydris wrote:Gah! Frank must not leave, for Frank is an integral part of the ToOverse!
Thanks, Sonuna darling. :hug:
JesusFreak777 wrote:Awww You guys have been amazing and I am sad to see this term end. Frank I will miss you terribly. :mecry: You can't leave. :mad:

Keep in touch, ok?
I shall love you forever, Sarah! And I will meet you someday! :hug:
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

Trank was definietly an awesome admin team! You had so many wonderful ideas, and they were so much fun! I'll miss you greatly, especially Frank dear! :mecry:
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

:mecry: Aww... you guys are so cute for recording that!

And Frank, if you truly do leave you will be sorely missed by everyone here. Please keep in touch. :hug:
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Kat
slow thinking occurs
slow thinking occurs

Post by Kat »

Frank wrote:
Sonuna Hydris wrote:Gah! Frank must not leave, for Frank is an integral part of the ToOverse!
Thanks, Sonuna darling. :hug:
JesusFreak777 wrote:Awww You guys have been amazing and I am sad to see this term end. Frank I will miss you terribly. :mecry: You can't leave. :mad:

Keep in touch, ok?
I shall love you forever, Sarah! And I will meet you someday! :hug:
:sniff: You didn't bother to comment on my good-bye?!? :sniff:
*returns*
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

See'ya... I wish I was around longer to watch you guys during your full term! I havn't been here long but I love this site!
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

So long, farewell.. :mecry:
...I hate marquees.
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

By the way! Who sang that Trank?
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

"Last Goodbye" by Alex Band.
Gabriel Dragsack n Fenix wrote:I will be the first to say that your term has been a memorable one. From Apples to Apples, to changing the names of your moderators. You guys have been a really good team and hope to see you on the board just as often as we have during your term! We love you guys!
Thanks, Katherine. :)
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

Interesting... I liked it!
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Oh btw I listened to it now.. Very cool. :D
...I hate marquees.
Aloha
Pilgrim
Location: Where I am,where I've been,and where I'm going to be

Post by Aloha »

I'm gonna miss trank so much.I know I've been annyoing and stuff,but,yo were the best moderating tema the too has ever had!(Remeber,I've only been here for 5months!lol!)I'll miss you!
Jack Davis
OK

Post by Jack Davis »

I know I haven't been here long, but you guys were great, and so was the recording =D> :wave:
WINDSHEAR
Name Eater

Post by WINDSHEAR »

Bye! :(

Frank, I frankly wish you didn't have to leave us! :mecry:
JIA (9/13/2008 10:54:27 AM): That long?!
JIA (9/13/2008 10:54:31 AM): IT WAS EONS AGO!
JIA (9/13/2008 10:54:33 AM): *falls over*
WINDSHEAR (9/13/2008 10:54:46 AM): I've already fallen over and died :noway:
WINDSHEAR (9/13/2008 10:54:47 AM): I beat you. :neener:
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Aww. :(

You two have made great changes to the ToO. Your term will long be remembered as the 'almost as glorious as Top and EB's term'. ;) Naw, you guys were great.

Frank, I hope to chat with you again in the future. Maybe once you graduate you'll find time to check up on life at the ToO. ;)
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Bye, Trank! :hug: You all were great! SO Great! Yay!