Asia

Share your prayer requests here.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Asia

Post by Jonathan »

I'm sure many of you have been hearing of all the fun that's occured with North Korea. I'm also sure you have heard that Japan is one of the main players in that conflict, and that they are currently being threatened by North Korea.

One of my very best friends is studying abroad in Japan. Kyoto specifically (a semi-large city west of Tokyo). I haven't been able to talk to him yet about this to find out what exactly is going on, but I'm slightly concerned for his safety, as the threat of war there seems to have become real.

So my request is that you pray for the whole situation there, as well as for the safety of my friend, and everyone's safety there.
Agent3xq
I eat combination locks
I eat combination locks

Post by Agent3xq »

Sure....that apppears to definitely be a situation that needs a lot of prayer.
I believe in the place where the mind and the heart unite at faith
Lord_Kappa
A great mapmaker

Post by Lord_Kappa »

Dear Father I pray that war will be avoided in this situation. I pray that the talks between the different countries, China, Japan, North Korea, South Korea, the USA, etc. would successfully avoid a violent conflict. I pray that North Korea would open up to discussions, and they would be willing to cooperate.
I pray father that if war does break out that You would keep the innocent people safe. Protect the civilians that do not deserve death at this time, I pray especially for the lost people of Japan, it's Christianity rate is less than %1, I pray that Your gospel would successfully reach them in this time.
I pray particularly for Jonathans friend in Kyoto, I pray that no harm would come to him.
I pray also for the men and women on the front lines, the Army of the United States that is between North and South Korea, stationed there to mainain peace, for the North Korean Army, if war breaks out they will in all probability lose many of their army forces, for the Japanese army, for the United States servicemen and women in Japan, for the Chinese, for every other county that may get involved, I pray that You would allow this war to be one of the least bloody, and that few men and women will be hurt.
Amen.
“Among the attributes of God, although they are all equal, mercy shines with even more brilliancy than justice.” —Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

By the way, Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was a racist.