New Year, New Era

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Shadowpaw, you're wisdom has amazed me, you seem to always have the right answer at the right time. A balance of patience and wit, as well as a noble judge when decisions have to be made. I could say more...

Catspaw is a good choice, yay for keeping it Canadian and Paw-ish. ;)

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

*shoves Nigel into a closet* :-

Congratulations, Catspaw! \:D/
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

Chandler wrote:*shoves Nigel into a closet* :-
It's about time :roll:

;)
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

<3 Corey.
\:D/
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

It's the close of a good era and the beginning of another one! Shadowpaw, your great leadership will be missed; Catspaw, yours will be welcomed.
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

STRYPER wrote:
Chandler wrote:*shoves Nigel into a closet* :-
It's about time :roll:

;)
Yay! \:D/
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Congratulations Catspaw!! I'ms orry you're not going to be able to stick around, Shadowpaw.
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
Lord_Kappa
A great mapmaker

Post by Lord_Kappa »

I am simply going to say that I am gratefull for all the work you've done for this site Shadowpaw. You didn't know that I would be joining your site as you worked on creating it. You didn't know I would join your site when you upgraded it throughout the years. You didn't know, but I appreciate it greatly. I appreciate your hard work that has enabled me to join this site and to have conversations and meaningful debates, I really appreciate it.
I'm sure that many more noobs who join this community in the future will appreciate all of your effort too. Thanks ever so much. =D>

Welcome Catspaw, I wish you the best of luck.
“Among the attributes of God, although they are all equal, mercy shines with even more brilliancy than justice.” —Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

By the way, Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was a racist.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Congrats Catspaw, I know you'll do very well at your new job.. ;)
...I hate marquees.
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

well we will miss you. I hope you enjoy "real" life and will tell the rest of it what its like when you visit on vacation.
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

Shadowpaw, you truly have been a great leader of the Town of Odyssey. :) Your genuine interest for everyone here is evident in the wise decisions that you have made as administrator. You have made this community what it is - the best message board on the Internet. My thanks go out to you for your encouragement and for always being available whenever I needed advice or had a concern. I know that God will bless you tremendously for the work you have done here - we are all very grateful. I wish you didn't have to go, my friend. :(

Congratulations, Catspaw, on becoming the next ToO administrator! :) I've told you this before, but I'm always amazed at how you are able to keep up with pretty much everything that goes on here. If there was anyone worthy of taking the reins, it is you. I know you will do a great job!
-Josh

Trinarius is back. Kind of.
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Post by Abigail »

Way 2 Go Catspaw!!! I'm sure you will do a wonderful job.

-Abigail
^She is back!! In all her glory!^ For real this time! ;)
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

Catspaw: Conratulations! I know that you'll do a good job taking over Shadowpaw's duties.

Shdowpaw/Corey: It's too bad you have to step aside for a while. But I understand why. You have a life. :) And I know that Catspaw was a good choice. :)
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Catspaw! Will you give us free creampuffs? Hmm, wait, I have a better idea.
*fingers the keys to the Lemo* I'll drive you around town in the Lemo (a REALLY COOL CAR!!!) anytime you want! (driving is half the fun of the Lemo, but you'll be able to enjoy a 32" Plasma LCD Flatscreen HD TV in the back seta, which also has a creampuff oven)
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yes, of course! Creampuffs for everyone! \:D/ How could I not share something so special with all of you? ;) I shall take you up on your offer of chauffering services sometime, I'm sure - you can take me to all my important meetings and any prestigious black-tie kind of events that I get invited to. \:D/
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Would you like it painted a different color? Currently it's, uh, pink.

*cough*

StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

No, no, I think that pink will do quite nicely - thanks, Dan! \:D/ Pink is a perfectly good colour. O:)
Aelwyn
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Aelwyn »

Congratulations, Catspaw! I hope it all goes well for you. I know you'll do a good job. :D

Corey, thank you for the great thing you started here. It's an amazing place, and I know you'll be missed.
Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle

Post by Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle »

Maybeit has something to do with Catspaw ebing Canadian too....
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle wrote:Maybeit has something to do with Catspaw ebing Canadian too....
Habeker, it's all part of the Canadian Conspiracy. :-$

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny