Assistance to those wishing to be mayor for a day

Pre-written answers to those tough open-ended questions at the end!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Clodius Albinus
Smile for the camera

Assistance to those wishing to be mayor for a day

Post by Clodius Albinus »

In the spirit of those "100% legal" essay-writing services one can find online, whose disclaimers always inform the end user that the text supplied is meant "for research purposes only," I offer up suggested answers to the final three questions of the "mayor for a day" contest. Naturally, I am wholly opposed to any unethical reproduction of these responses.

1. How many fish does it take to get to the center of a lollipop?
Stanley Fish. This unique specimen is frequently seen in schools, although it may consider them interpretive communities and deny that any such community can fully comprehend what the author of the query intended by "get[ting] to the center of the lollipop."

2. If you were a tree, what kind of fruit would you hurl at your least favorite movie star, and who would they be?
If I were a tree, I would arguably neither read your post (although I might become one someday), respond to it or have a least favorite movie star, although, tragically, one might suppose an arboreal tendency toward "sappy" cinematography. However, had I roots south of the border, and had I inclinations of any kind, I might be inclined to avenge Pancho Villa by lobbing bananas at Fatty Arbuckle.

3. I once lost an arm-wrestling contest to a man with no limbs. Tell me your story.
I wasted five minutes responding to this, and I'll never get them back.
Last edited by Clodius Albinus on Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I will show you fear in a handful of dust."
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I thought the first question was more of the Albert Fish variety, myself.
Clodius Albinus
Smile for the camera

I don't see why you feel the need to make light of my suggestions. Frankly, I'm growing tired of your tendency to cannibalize my ideas.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Zedekiah wrote:I don't see why you feel the need to make light of my suggestions. Frankly, I'm growing tired of your tendency to cannibalize my ideas.
I don't see why you feel the need to be so sensitive. Jared is such an emo these days...he dosen't even excessively use the wink icon anymore. :mecry:
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Wow, I am utterly confuzzled.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle

Post by Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle »

ek wrote:
Zedekiah wrote:I don't see why you feel the need to make light of my suggestions. Frankly, I'm growing tired of your tendency to cannibalize my ideas.
I don't see why you feel the need to be so sensitive. Jared is such an emo these days...he dosen't even excessively use the wink icon anymore. :mecry:
Everyone is being unappreciative fools. I worked my fingers to the proverbial bone to get those answers to these undeserving people. I refuse to accept no for an answer.
Lord_Kappa
A great mapmaker

Post by Lord_Kappa »

I think your suggestions are excellent. :)
*Pats Zedekiah on the back*
“Among the attributes of God, although they are all equal, mercy shines with even more brilliancy than justice.” —Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

By the way, Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was a racist.
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

Fish do not eat lollipops, in any proverbial way. :noway:
Clodius Albinus
Smile for the camera

It may be true that Albert Fish preferred a different meal plan, but I have no direct knowledge one way or the other on whether Stanley Fish consumed such confections as a child. Neither, I suspect, do you.