Ghost Rider!!

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Ghost Rider!!

Post by The Top Crusader »

So yeah, I saw it last night. It was pretty entertaining, though not as good as the better super hero films, though no one really expected it to be. It also had numerous amusing moments, though I bet Plugged In ONLINE won't like it and say it's demonic. :(
xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by xiao »

Seeing this movie is ever worse than saying "poop." :(
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

I'm sure I'll see it sometime. (not in the theater though) It doesn't look very good. Cage just can't act.
Lord_Kappa
A great mapmaker

Post by Lord_Kappa »

:headscratch: I've never heard of it...
“Among the attributes of God, although they are all equal, mercy shines with even more brilliancy than justice.” —Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

By the way, Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was a racist.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

The Top Crusader wrote:though I bet Plugged In ONLINE won't like it and say it's demonic. :(
Plugged In Online wrote:Ghost Rider leads us down into a place awash with appealingly high-octane evil and controlled by an all-powerful hell.
Yep, basically.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I think it looks like a good movie (from the trailers I've seen.) I won't be able to watch it (or any other movie for that matter...) for a while, though. :(
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
xiao

Post by xiao »

ek wrote:
The Top Crusader wrote:though I bet Plugged In ONLINE won't like it and say it's demonic. :(
Plugged In Online wrote:Ghost Rider leads us down into a place awash with appealingly high-octane evil and controlled by an all-powerful hell.
Yep, basically.
:hilarious:
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

I hear that the movie was good... and demonic. I'm still going to see it, but I probably won't buy it inless it got in the under $10 bin at walmart. Tee-hee \:D/

-Robo
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

xiao wrote:
ek wrote:
Yep, basically.

Lonesome Dove
Probably not a NPC

Post by Lonesome Dove »

I really want to see it, but my family isn't into Superhero stuff. >_> I had to wait a year after the first Spiderman movie came out on DVD before they would let me watch it.
18:36 <Katilyn>: *somehting
18:36 <Katilyn>: **somehting
18:36 <Katilyn>: ...
18:36 <Katilyn>: ***something
Image Image
xiao

Post by xiao »

Doveypaw wrote:I really want to see it, but my family isn't into Superhero stuff. >_> I had to wait a year after the first Spiderman movie came out on DVD before they would let me watch it.
:-s
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

The Top Crusader wrote:It was pretty entertaining, though not as good as the better super hero films, though no one really expected it to be.
That's because
Shad Lexer wrote:Cage just can't act.
I don't plan on seeing it.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

It doesn't look that good to me either. I'm not a fan of Cage or the woman playing his romantic interest.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Simbelmyne34 wrote:
xiao wrote:
ek wrote:
Yep, basically.

xiao wrote:
Doveypaw wrote:I really want to see it, but my family isn't into Superhero stuff. >_> I had to wait a year after the first Spiderman movie came out on DVD before they would let me watch it.
:-s
Don't forget, there's a rule about this.. ;)
ToO Rules wrote:1.2 - Short Replies (ie. one or two words or smilies)
Often times members may feel the need to post a reply that is only one or two words. This is not good message board etiquette and with money also being a factor on this board, short replies such as "yeah", "ditto", "don't care", "huh?", "nothing", "not interested", etc... are not encouraged (neither are single smiley faces). In some Hillingdale Haven threads it is acceptable, but in almost every other circumstance, please try to avoid short replies. As a general rule, if a thread deals with an issue or poses a question that you have little interest in or cannot answer a question with anything but "nothing" or "don't know", please do not respond.
...I hate marquees.