Change up on the City Records

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Change up on the City Records

Post by EK »

Due to lack of submissions to the city records and such, I have decided to make the city records board a direct link to the ToO Wiki (most awesomely created by Alex) the reason I beleive that there was a general lack of interest is because there wasn't a "right-there-right-now" type of thing implemented, and with the wiki...well there is. So huzzah.
Agentpaw
Eh, whats up doc?

Post by Agentpaw »

Ok, before I say anything, I would like to say that the ToO Wiki wouldn't be any good at all if everyone hadn't contributed to it. Almost none of the content was created by me, but all the other awesome members who contributed. So I would like to thank each and every member who has contributed thus far to help make the ToO Wiki so awesome. :)

So, now that thats all cleared up, good idea EK. =D>
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)
It’s my birthday

Post by JesusIsAlive »

ek wrote:Due to lack of submissions to the city records and such, I have decided to make the city records board a direct link to the ToO Wiki (most awesomely created by Alex) the reason I beleive that there was a general lack of interest is because there wasn't a "right-there-right-now" type of thing implemented, and with the wiki...well there is. So huzzah.
If we submitted something to the town records may we put it up on the ToOwiki?
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

JesusIsAlive wrote:
ek wrote:Due to lack of submissions to the city records and such, I have decided to make the city records board a direct link to the ToO Wiki (most awesomely created by Alex) the reason I beleive that there was a general lack of interest is because there wasn't a "right-there-right-now" type of thing implemented, and with the wiki...well there is. So huzzah.
It really depends on what it is. But also i'm considering transfering the ToO wiki to a private wiki to avoid deletion. ._.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

ek wrote:
JesusIsAlive wrote:
It really depends on what it is. But also i'm considering transfering the ToO wiki to a private wiki to avoid deletion. ._.
That latter choice would be wise.
Agentpaw
Eh, whats up doc?

Post by Agentpaw »

ek wrote:But also i'm considering transfering the ToO wiki to a private wiki to avoid deletion. ._.
I have the whole thing backed up on my Computer if that ever happens. :noway:

But yes, that would be a good choice, maybe we could use something like Wetpaint. :-k
jtmcgee
Pilgrim

Post by jtmcgee »

Yes, I like the ToO wiki. It's pretty cool. Maybe we could also have like bios for the top 25 posters. Like Trank did.