I want a ep with Shakespeare!

It would be cool

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

I want a ep with Shakespeare!

Post by Bmuntz »

Have ep that stars Shakespeare with out Edwin there or at least a minor part. Have the inside look at his life...

It could be really funny.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I'd never thought about it, that could be very funny. At least we would know how he met Edwin. :D
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

That would be cool! Find out a little bit about his past, maybe what he was like as a teenager, if he had a girlfriend, what his parents were like, sounds good!
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

You know, we don't really know much about him except that he works hard..
...I hate marquees.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

Of come up with what I think that should be like.

In the Taming of the Two Edwin said that Shakespeare was hitchhiking back from Maine I think it was. The ep could be about his journey back to Odyssey. I think he should meet a polka band and
Shakespeare admits that is what he really loves is polka. And that his fake name that he is going by in Odyssey is Johanne Schmingee the guy that one the polka CD in Top This! He and the Polka band come to Odyssey and Shakespeare and Edwin come up with a play that has polka and Shakespearean qualities and the show is a big success. And it turns out that Wooton is also a big polka fan.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Oh, I like the Wooton part. :)
...I hate marquees.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Be afraid...be very afraid. ;)

Shakespeare in a nice side character, but it would be weird to hear a lot about his personal life. It would be nice to have a bit of background, I guess. They need an ep that would explain why Shakespeare stays to work for Edwin at the Harlequin Theatre, even though he doesn't get respect, good money, or recognition. Any normal person would have left for a better job a long time ago - why hasn't Shakespeare? And why is he known by his last name instead of his first name, Walter? :-k It would be nice to find that stuff out, but in a funny way, not in a sappy, serious way.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Some characters just aren't meant to be explored in-depth like that... :-k
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I can't make up my mind on this issue. On one hand, it would be great, and on the other hand, my mind is screaming "Nooooooooo!" I guess I'll just have to sum it up with this:

/*no comment*/
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

Chandler wrote:Some characters just aren't meant to be explored in-depth like that... :-k
I couldn't agree more. (Well, perhaps, but I don't know if we really wish to take the time to analyse if that's capable)

Um, anyways, yeah, that's what I really thought when I first discovered this topic. He's good as a secondary character. I mean, it would like having a an episode about Officer O Ryan as the main character...or Coach Fred Zachary...or, you know...

BC
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

-Bennett Charles wrote:Um, anyways, yeah, that's what I really thought when I first discovered this topic. He's good as a secondary character. I mean, it would like having a an episode about Officer O Ryan as the main character...or Coach Fred Zachary...or, you know...
Heh, that'd be a, what-you-call, stupendousepisode! ;)
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!