My mother

Prayer Request...

Share your prayer requests here.
Baragon
Party Pooper

My mother

Post by Baragon »

I know I'm not on here much but I thought I'd post this while I'm on here...

My mom has been in pain for a few months and they've finally narrowed down the problem: She's got a mass on one of her overies... Basically, they think it's not a big deal, but until the actual results are in, it's kind of nerve-wracking. So, if ya'll could pray, we'd appreciate it.

As well, my parents' pastor was jusgt diagnosed with some kind of tumor in his neck... No idea what the specifics are, but if you all could pray, it'd be appreciated.

-Jess
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

I'll definitely be praying for both your mother and the pastor. *nods*
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

I'll Definitely be praying, both for your mother and your pastor.
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
DrummerChick
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by DrummerChick »

I will be praying ofr you guys.
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

I'll be praying her, and her pastor.
Lord_Kappa
A great mapmaker

Post by Lord_Kappa »

Dear Father,
Please touch these diseases that are attacking these two people right now. I pray that you heal the overie that has this mass. Take away the growth that You did not intend. Restore CA's mother to full health again. And please take away the tumor that is in this pastor's neck. Keep it contained, don't let it spread. Help the doctors as they remove it. Help the pastor to remain normal and healthy.

Amen
“Among the attributes of God, although they are all equal, mercy shines with even more brilliancy than justice.” —Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

By the way, Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was a racist.
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Update: So, mom goes in on April 10th for a biopsy, or whatever....

As for the pastor (He's not my pastor. But, he's still a nice guy...) he's been diagnosed with stage 3 cancer... they're going to take out his lymph nodes and go from there.
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Double post!

Mom is having one of her ovaries taken out the day after Mother's Day (Monday, the 12th), so if you people could pray, I'd appreciate it!