First church service for the new church in Germany

Please pray

Share your prayer requests here.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

First church service for the new church in Germany

Post by Evil Chick »

As most of you know, my parents are missionaries to Germany. They have been there for 14 years now, working with my grandparents who started a church about 25 years ago. They now feel that it's time to move on, and the first service for the new church that they're starting is tomorrow. Your prayers would be appreciated. It's amazing how God has already been working all of the details out, and it's awesome to be able to trust that he knows exactly what he's doing. But prayer is still a very important part of his plan, so if you would join in the ministry here, we would be most grateful. Thanks!
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

That's so exciting! I'll definitely be praying that everything goes well. Praise the Lord.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Very cool! I'll be praying, EC. :D
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Thanks for praying, guys! Sunday went well. We had 22 people, which is really good for a first service. Next we'll be meeting at a kindergarten that we will be renting instead of someone's home, like we did this past Sunday. We're hoping that some people will feel more comfortable coming to a kindergarten than a home. Anyway, thanks for the prayers, and continued prayer would be appreciated. :D
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I'm glad that your first service went well! I'll be praying!