Home Improvement

Season 2 just came out

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Home Improvement

Post by Bmuntz »

Season one and two are now out on DVD! I own both of them are there really funny. I watched the show a lot when there were first on and now it's great to see them on DVD. Did anyone else buy them? Or an fan of the show?
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I love Home Improvement!! I have Season One and Two. I have watched some of Season One, but I have not had the chance to watch Season Two.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I liked it when it was first on, but I thought it sorta got repetative.

*Tim does something stupid--segment of Tool Time that somehow echoes whatever is going on--Tim talks to Wilson for advice--Tim tries to take the advice but says something stupid based on what Wilson said--Tim finally figures things out and does/says the right thing, and everything is resolved!*

While it did stray from that from time to time, that was a pretty common outline for many episodes...
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I like Home Improvement! It's fun, if not always entirely family-friendly. I agree with Top that it can get a bit repetitive, but I still always find it funny, so I don't really care! \:D/

I like Al. :inlove: Okay, so I don't have a crush on him, but he can be so funny sometimes! Just the inflection in his voice at times can make a scene fabulous! \:D/ His pathetic life is amusing, too.

LCD connection: The woman who played Eileen for a couple of seasons of Home Improvement also played Mike's mom on all three Last Chance Detectives movies, and on the one (I think) radio ep that Mike's mom was in, too.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Home Improvement is an awesome pretty clean show! Tim Allen is hilarious. I think I have seen every single episode. They are on re-runs all the time. A [however many seasons it was] disk set would be cool.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

whatever happened to the cast of that show? what are they up to now?
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Well I think Tim Allen does movies once in a while... the guy that played Wilson passed away. :( And the guy that played Al was hosting Family Feud but I don't think that's still on... The actress who played Jill (Patricia Richardson?) I think still acts some.

I don't know of any of the kids doing anything these days, either.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Oh, i odn't have the DVD's...but the episodes are all written in my head. I've seen them so many times, (like listening to AIO), that i've got half of 'em memorized. That is a really good show. Oh, i think the guys who played brad and and randy still act a little, either as extras in other tv shows, or in movies. THough i haven't seen Mark in anything else.
I'm still watching the repeats all the time. Theere are one or 2 that i dont really like seeing a lot, cause i've seen them enough, and they were only funny the first time, but others are funny over and over again. So yeah.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

i love this show. But i don't have the DVDs yet.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

The two older boys have been in other things. JTT was on Veronica Mars and both were on Smallville.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Oh yeah, i forgot that JTT was on Smallville.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

LovedbyGod wrote:The two older boys have been in other things. JTT was on Veronica Mars and both were on Smallville.
Though it's not extremely important... Zachery Ty Bryan was on Veronica Mars as well.
Jeffro
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Jeffro »

I absoutly love Home Improvement. I get to see the re-runs on a local channel. I just adore those episodes. (I still don't have the DVD's, though) ](*,)
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

i found season 1 for 5 dollars
Meo
Fourscore and seven

Post by Meo »

*threads merged*

Home improvement is enjoyable O:)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I would have to agree! \:D/ I actually watched it today soon before I read this! \:D/ I love Al! (And Tim too, of course). ;)
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

It is one of my favorites also.
Thursday Next
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Thursday Next »

I enjoyed watching it. Tim Allen actually wore a sweatshirt from every Michigan college/university during the shows run.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

That's cool. I know he's worn a lot, but that is a whole lot. But yeah, it's a cool show. And i like how it is pretty much about a normal family, instead of a hollywood one.

Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Catspaw wrote:I would have to agree! \:D/ I actually watched it today soon before I read this! \:D/ I love Al! (And Tim too, of course). ;)
Yeah yeah, we all love Al...

On a real note, I absolutely love that show! I have the first three seasons on DVD, and my brother told me in June when the fourth season came out not to buy it b/c Christmas is coming soon. And of course I catch it on TV when I can, b/c it's downright halirious.