Where?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Katrina
friends forever
friends forever

Where?

Post by Katrina »

Where have you benn this summer? Ive been all over. I've been all over the united States visiting relitaves and seeing sites like Focus on the Family. It's been a great summer. \:D/
Katrina
I am an MK and Missionary kids rock!
just a girl!
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

I went to summer camp...

And my computer! \:D/
Epic
Undercover
Undercover

Post by Epic »

No where actually out of the state. We were going to but we ended up not. This weekend I'm going camping with my youth group, in September I'm going to FLorida with my dad to scuba dive! \:D/ , and in October I'm going to Mississippi for my cousins wedding. So I haven't gone anywhere this summer but in the fall I'll be going places!
Tehswift
Pilgrim

Post by Tehswift »

I went down to Querétaro, Mexico for a mission trio. That was a fun time. Then about two weeks ago I went camping with a few friends of mine. We figured out that a laser works on drunk people like it does on cats. Don't over drink.
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

I went to camp about 1 hour away. : (. I also went to Michigan over the 4th of July.

Pretty lame places compared to Mexico and FotF...
I do what I do.
Tehswift
Pilgrim

Post by Tehswift »

GlennAdams wrote:I went to camp about 1 hour away. : (. I also went to Michigan over the 4th of July.

Pretty lame places compared to Mexico and FotF...
Hehe. Don't worry, Michigan is cool. It's America's High-Five.
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

My family and I went out to the east coast to visit my sister and that was the first time I had ever been, so that was a lot of fun. We went to Philedelphia and New York and D.C. and New Jersey Six Flags to ride on the Kingda Ca-the tallest roller coaster in the country! \:D/
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
oy_mate
Tallying up

Post by oy_mate »

Moved cross country with my family...making it the third time I've gone cross country this year (sighhh). Went to a church camp. That's all (for now!!!)
WatchaCall
Animatronic

Post by WatchaCall »

Baltimore. Ate a crab cake.
EUCC
Someone's favorite

Post by EUCC »

Went to Colorado for my honeymoon. That was fun.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

I went (and am in again) Walla Walla... wnet home for a Wedding that was the best ever! I went back to Walla Walla, came home again and went to CAMPMEETING! W00t! So much fun! Then I stayed home, and then 10 days ago I went on vacation to Yellowstone. I went to Baker City, Oregon...through Idaho... into Wyoming and Montana, got stuck in Gardner Montana over my sister's b-day and as usual, it is jinxed, so the truck literally broke down (dealing with the AIR CONDITIONING!), got stranded there for a day, which was okay... I guess.... finally got the truck fixed, never had to go to Bozeman Montana (wish I could have... I have a teacher named Ms. Bozeman...), and then went on home through Idaho and back to Oregon, then to Walla Walla Washington, where I happen to resid right now. Till Thanksgiving. I go to school at WWVA. I can't wait!

That my summer... a lot of fun, I guess.

<3, Dan