Hardy Boys Game...

comes out this month!

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Hardy Boys Game...

Post by Peachey Keen »

The Hardy Boys: The Hidden Theft is to be released this month!The game's official site is http://www.hardyboysgame.com/
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I've heard about that. I've read some of the books, but never really got into them past number 15 or so. They were so amazing, how every story the guy wrote was so gripping and exciting and he still wrote hundreds of them, all done perfectly. Great series, and I'm sure the game is great!
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

I just found out it will be released on the 23rd!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

American Eagle wrote:I've heard about that. I've read some of the books, but never really got into them past number 15 or so. They were so amazing, how every story the guy wrote was so gripping and exciting and he still wrote hundreds of them, all done perfectly. Great series, and I'm sure the game is great!
LOL they were totally not written all by the same guy... the guy would be 130 years old or so by now, for one thing. ;) Basically a publishing company churns out outlines and random dudes write stories around them.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

TC wrote:
American Eagle wrote:I've heard about that. I've read some of the books, but never really got into them past number 15 or so. They were so amazing, how every story the guy wrote was so gripping and exciting and he still wrote hundreds of them, all done perfectly. Great series, and I'm sure the game is great!
LOL they were totally not written all by the same guy... the guy would be 130 years old or so by now, for one thing. ;) Basically a publishing company churns out outlines and random dudes write stories around them.
Haha, I didn't know that. I thought that "Franklin W. Dixon" was the same guy writing it the whole time. My bad. :D (more info)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I remember when I found out that Franklin W. Dixon and Carolyn Keene weren't real people. :- I suppose I always thought that the more recent books had been taken over by a ghost writer or something, but the first ones had still been written by someone named Franklin W. Dixon. Sort of like the Boxcar Children...created by the real author, but then continued on after her death.

I've always wondered: How come Frank and Joe get knocked out so easily? :anxious: One little knock against a window and BAM! They're out cold.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

Check out some screenshots here

They posted a trailer of the game.You can check it out here

Edit - please try to avoid double posts by using the edit button instead - Catspaw