What do Barack Obama and Osama bin Laden have in common?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

Postby Termite » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:08 pm

Yah, I know what you meant, Hanna, it is wrong; I was just disagreeing with it being in God's plan. Sorry if I sounded rude. [Happy birthday, by the way. :) ]

I'm just really thankful... two of my cousins (who are...not married. Well, one's engaged now.) have girls between the ages of 2 and 7. If either of them had had an abortion... :sniff:
Last edited by Termite on Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Love you always, SnC
"Satan can't take your joy unless he disturbs your sense of right-standing with God." -Roy H Hicks
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
"Stop boring me and think. It's the new sexy." -Sherlock
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance
User avatar
Termite

was eaten by a dinosaur.

 
Posts: 6624
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:34 pm
Location: *running from Tate Realtors*

Cash on hand: 287.96
Bank: 1,599.64
Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby StrongNChrist » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:09 pm

God has made every person special, black, white, or any other color. To take the chance of life away from them - to take away the chance for them to be kids and to grow up and to even know God - that's just wrong. Abortion is murder because the babies are alive and they are getting killed. As I said earlier, I'm not forcing my belief onto anybody. I'm just stating the truth. God made them and to kill them is murder.
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Image
A Silent Prayer Warrior
User avatar
StrongNChrist

Counterespionage for the Anti-Randoms

 
Posts: 9122
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:48 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Unknown
Age: 24
Gender: Female

Cash on hand: 0.00
Bank: 0.00

Postby JED » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:11 pm

I am against abortion as well. I was never for it. Btu I am not going to let my beliefs take others freedoms. IF a purely scientific study comes out saying that abortion is murder adn can be easily proved than I am all for outlawing abortion. For now I think we should focus on preventing UNNECCESSARY pregnancies.
The Council must persist
JED
 
Posts: 1941
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:15 am
Gender: Male

Cash on hand: 0.00

Postby Pseudonym » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:14 pm

JED wrote:I am against abortion as well. I was never for it. Btu I am not going to let my beliefs take others freedoms. IF a purely scientific study comes out saying that abortion is murder adn can be easily proved than I am all for outlawing abortion. For now I think we should focus on preventing UNNECCESSARY pregnancies.

Let's take away everyone's freedom to murder! \:D/
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused
User avatar
Pseudonym

the people are the heroes

 
Posts: 5827
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:16 am
Age: 22
Gender: Female

Cash on hand: 0.00
Bank: 0.00

Postby Hannahjiejie » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:18 pm

Pseudonym wrote:
JED wrote:I am against abortion as well. I was never for it. Btu I am not going to let my beliefs take others freedoms. IF a purely scientific study comes out saying that abortion is murder adn can be easily proved than I am all for outlawing abortion. For now I think we should focus on preventing UNNECCESSARY pregnancies.

Let's take away everyone's freedom to murder! \:D/


Ok. That sounds like a great idea!

Murdering isn't good. It kills. When you're killed you die. And when you die you loose a very important part of your life :-

And that important part is...?

You ability to glorify God.
Image
I love the ToO!
User avatar
Hannahjiejie
 
Posts: 1059
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:13 pm
Location: In God's Hand
Gender: Female

Cash on hand: 146.04

Postby Termite » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:19 pm

Sooo... killing a baby through abortion means that it isn't really a baby because it's not murder? You can't abort a baby and say it isn't murder when it's life is snuffed out. If people don't want babies - they shouldn't even put themselves in that situation.
Image
Love you always, SnC
"Satan can't take your joy unless he disturbs your sense of right-standing with God." -Roy H Hicks
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
"Stop boring me and think. It's the new sexy." -Sherlock
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance
User avatar
Termite

was eaten by a dinosaur.

 
Posts: 6624
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:34 pm
Location: *running from Tate Realtors*

Cash on hand: 287.96
Bank: 1,599.64
Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Pseudonym » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:20 pm

Hannahjiejie wrote:
Pseudonym wrote:
JED wrote:I am against abortion as well. I was never for it. Btu I am not going to let my beliefs take others freedoms. IF a purely scientific study comes out saying that abortion is murder adn can be easily proved than I am all for outlawing abortion. For now I think we should focus on preventing UNNECCESSARY pregnancies.

Let's take away everyone's freedom to murder! \:D/


Ok. That sounds like a great idea!

Murdering isn't good. It kills. When you're killed you die. And when you die you loose a very important part of your life :-

And that important part is...?

You ability to glorify God.

And to make doughnuts. \:D/
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused
User avatar
Pseudonym

the people are the heroes

 
Posts: 5827
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:16 am
Age: 22
Gender: Female

Cash on hand: 0.00
Bank: 0.00

Postby Hannahjiejie » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:21 pm

I_<3_Kaka wrote:Sooo... killing a baby through abortion means that it isn't really a baby because it's not murder? You can't abort a baby and say it isn't murder when it's life is snuffed out. If people don't want babies - they shouldn't even put themselves in that situation.


Wait. Who said that you can abort a baby and say it isn't murder?



Would you like me to move this to CCDs?
Image
I love the ToO!
User avatar
Hannahjiejie
 
Posts: 1059
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:13 pm
Location: In God's Hand
Gender: Female

Cash on hand: 146.04

Postby Pseudonym » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:25 pm

Hannahjiejie wrote:
I_<3_Kaka wrote:Sooo... killing a baby through abortion means that it isn't really a baby because it's not murder? You can't abort a baby and say it isn't murder when it's life is snuffed out. If people don't want babies - they shouldn't even put themselves in that situation.


Wait. Who said that you can abort a baby and say it isn't murder?



Would you like me to move this to CCDs?

JED said that, and yes, you most likely should move or split this topic. \:D/
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused
User avatar
Pseudonym

the people are the heroes

 
Posts: 5827
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:16 am
Age: 22
Gender: Female

Cash on hand: 0.00
Bank: 0.00

Postby Hannahjiejie » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:29 pm

Pseudonym wrote:
Hannahjiejie wrote:
I_<3_Kaka wrote:Sooo... killing a baby through abortion means that it isn't really a baby because it's not murder? You can't abort a baby and say it isn't murder when it's life is snuffed out. If people don't want babies - they shouldn't even put themselves in that situation.


Wait. Who said that you can abort a baby and say it isn't murder?



Would you like me to move this to CCDs?

JED said that, and yes, you most likely should move or split this topic. \:D/


Alright, then I'll let him respond to it. We need to make sure that all participates of the debate are also part of CCDS...

JED?
Image
I love the ToO!
User avatar
Hannahjiejie
 
Posts: 1059
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:13 pm
Location: In God's Hand
Gender: Female

Cash on hand: 146.04

Postby Pseudonym » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:33 pm

Hannahjiejie wrote:
Pseudonym wrote:
Hannahjiejie wrote:
I_<3_Kaka wrote:Sooo... killing a baby through abortion means that it isn't really a baby because it's not murder? You can't abort a baby and say it isn't murder when it's life is snuffed out. If people don't want babies - they shouldn't even put themselves in that situation.


Wait. Who said that you can abort a baby and say it isn't murder?



Would you like me to move this to CCDs?

JED said that, and yes, you most likely should move or split this topic. \:D/


Alright, then I'll let him respond to it. We need to make sure that all participates of the debate are also part of CCDS...

JED?

It'd be easier to debate if he's not a member. :noway:
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused
User avatar
Pseudonym

the people are the heroes

 
Posts: 5827
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:16 am
Age: 22
Gender: Female

Cash on hand: 0.00
Bank: 0.00

Postby Hannahjiejie » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:35 pm

Pseudonym wrote:
Hannahjiejie wrote:
Pseudonym wrote:
Hannahjiejie wrote:
I_<3_Kaka wrote:Sooo... killing a baby through abortion means that it isn't really a baby because it's not murder? You can't abort a baby and say it isn't murder when it's life is snuffed out. If people don't want babies - they shouldn't even put themselves in that situation.


Wait. Who said that you can abort a baby and say it isn't murder?



Would you like me to move this to CCDs?

JED said that, and yes, you most likely should move or split this topic. \:D/


Alright, then I'll let him respond to it. We need to make sure that all participates of the debate are also part of CCDS...

JED?

It'd be easier to debate if he's not a member. :noway:


Not really. There will be no one to disagree with, or at least one fewer person. There are two sides to a debate.
Image
I love the ToO!
User avatar
Hannahjiejie
 
Posts: 1059
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:13 pm
Location: In God's Hand
Gender: Female

Cash on hand: 146.04

Postby Pseudonym » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:36 pm

Hannahjiejie wrote:
Pseudonym wrote:
Hannahjiejie wrote:
Pseudonym wrote:
Hannahjiejie wrote:
I_<3_Kaka wrote:Sooo... killing a baby through abortion means that it isn't really a baby because it's not murder? You can't abort a baby and say it isn't murder when it's life is snuffed out. If people don't want babies - they shouldn't even put themselves in that situation.


Wait. Who said that you can abort a baby and say it isn't murder?



Would you like me to move this to CCDs?

JED said that, and yes, you most likely should move or split this topic. \:D/


Alright, then I'll let him respond to it. We need to make sure that all participates of the debate are also part of CCDS...

JED?

It'd be easier to debate if he's not a member. :noway:


Not really. There will be no one to disagree with, or at least one fewer person. There are two sides to a debate.

Yeah, but then we wouldn't even HAVE to debate! \:D/
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused
User avatar
Pseudonym

the people are the heroes

 
Posts: 5827
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:16 am
Age: 22
Gender: Female

Cash on hand: 0.00
Bank: 0.00

Postby Hannahjiejie » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:37 pm

Therefore there would be no need to move this to CCDS, sounds sort of like a catch-22.
Image
I love the ToO!
User avatar
Hannahjiejie
 
Posts: 1059
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:13 pm
Location: In God's Hand
Gender: Female

Cash on hand: 146.04

Postby Pseudonym » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:40 pm

Hannahjiejie wrote:Therefore there would be no need to move this to CCDS, sounds sort of like a catch-22.

On second thought, move this to HH. :-k
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused
User avatar
Pseudonym

the people are the heroes

 
Posts: 5827
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:16 am
Age: 22
Gender: Female

Cash on hand: 0.00
Bank: 0.00

Postby Dr. Watson » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:43 pm

On third thought, let's ban Pseudonym for ruining a perfectly good debate with his humor! :protest:
Image
Am I a midbie yet?
User avatar
Dr. Watson

Baker Street Irregular

 
Posts: 5515
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:33 am
Location: 221B Baker Street
Age: 31
Gender: Male

Cash on hand: 235.84
Bank: 1,240.30

Postby Hannahjiejie » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:44 pm

Dr. Watson wrote:On third thought, let's ban Pseudonym for ruining a perfectly good debate with his humor! :protest:


I second the motion!

Actually, we can keep some of this here, move some to HH and some to CCDS... fun
Image
I love the ToO!
User avatar
Hannahjiejie
 
Posts: 1059
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:13 pm
Location: In God's Hand
Gender: Female

Cash on hand: 146.04

Postby Pseudonym » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:58 pm

Dr. Watson wrote:On third thought, let's ban Pseudonym for ruining a perfectly good debate with his humor! :protest:

Humour is the only test of gravity. :noway:



That, and dropping balls from the Tower of Pisa. \:D/
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused
User avatar
Pseudonym

the people are the heroes

 
Posts: 5827
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:16 am
Age: 22
Gender: Female

Cash on hand: 0.00
Bank: 0.00

Postby Jeremy » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:40 pm

It's too bad Barack Obama is not a natural born citizen and can't be President. :(

Jeremy
I love the ToO!
Jeremy
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:50 pm
Location: Arizona, USA
Age: 32
Gender: Male

Cash on hand: 1,016.17
Bank: 0.00

Postby Hannahjiejie » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:53 am

Ok, so you have the "Obama Crimes" web adress, but of course the Obama - Fight the Smears website tells differently.

What can you believe? The Obama site even has a pic of his birth certificate.

Also, don't you think that if he was unable to be president as of the 15th (which your site seems to say) that we would have heard about it by now?

I'm not saying that the media would jump at the chance to say some thing derogative about Obama - I doubt they would, but if the DNC needed a new candidate... :-s

*sighs* when I first heard about the possibility of a scandal, I though it was too good to be true, if it was true
Image
I love the ToO!
User avatar
Hannahjiejie
 
Posts: 1059
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:13 pm
Location: In God's Hand
Gender: Female

Cash on hand: 146.04

PreviousNext

Return to Finneman's Market

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: GJFH and 1 guest