I have a $15 Itunes Gift Card...

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

Post by Lord Sesshoumaru »

Kate Voegele
Michael Buble

both are great artist
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

KODY 105 wrote:
LizzieG wrote:So. I still haven't used my gift card yet. :anxious:
Be careful! This gift card might expire. I suggest you check any details provided to see how soon you must use the gift card.
Whew, thanks for the reminder! There's no mention of expiration dates on the card, but I've definitely had some near misses in the past. :anxious:

It occurred to me as I was scratching off the label how eerie it would be if, instead of the normal code, it said EXPIRED.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

LizzieG wrote:It occurred to me as I was scratching off the label how eerie it would be if, instead of the normal code, it said EXPIRED.
Like those "scratch this spot to see if you won" lottery type deals? That would be scary. *insert dramatic Psycho music*
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

LizzieG wrote:
KODY 105 wrote:
LizzieG wrote:So. I still haven't used my gift card yet. :anxious:
Be careful! This gift card might expire. I suggest you check any details provided to see how soon you must use the gift card.
Whew, thanks for the reminder! There's no mention of expiration dates on the card, but I've definitely had some near misses in the past. :anxious:

It occurred to me as I was scratching off the label how eerie it would be if, instead of the normal code, it said EXPIRED.
Just redeem the card in the iTunes store, it'll add the credit to your account and you can spend it whenever.
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

I always recommend Newsboys and Relient K. But, if you're looking for something new, I just discovered the band House of Heroes (alternative Christian rock). They are pretty good, and I don't say that about many artists.

Some older good artists: OC Supertones (ska), Jennifer Knapp (rock/contemporary)
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Misty Edwards.

Enough said.

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:Misty Edwards.
I approve.

Along those lines... JesusCulture/Kim Walker are really good, too.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Trent DeWhite wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:Misty Edwards.
I approve.

Along those lines... JesusCulture/Kim Walker are really good, too.
Jesus Culture/Kim Walker free downloads! \:D/

Misty Edwards (and other IHOPers) give away! Just register! \:D/ (and make sure to download the two free monthly downloads at the bottom of the download page).

-Cowboy
Last edited by COWBOY OF TEXAS on Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Thanks, Cowboy! Did you mean to give the same link twice...?
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Anything with

Casting Crowns

ZOEgirl

Jump5

Rebekah St. James

Mercy Me

Third Day

and Mark Shultz is good.

heh, I can keep going on forever actually......
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Trent DeWhite wrote:Thanks, Cowboy! Did you mean to give the same link twice...?
Err... no. I fixed it. \:D/

-Cowboy

Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Ooh, I know lots of awesome songs! Newsboys and dc Talk are awesome bands, and Skillet has a couple of good ones too.

In the individual category, I really like:

Lovebug, by the Jonas Brothers

Video Killed the Radio Star, by the Buggles

Lala Land, by Demi Lovato

Don't Give Up (You Are Loved), by Josh Groban

Starspin, by downhere

Teenager in Love, by Dion and the Belmonts

BTW: Starspin and Don't Give Up are two of my all-time faves! I l-o-v-e those songs! :inlove:

And if you want my absolutely honest opinion: Weird Al rocks!!!! \:D/ And I like the Romanian pop group, O-Zone. :anxious:
tiggerish100
Not as new

Post by tiggerish100 »

Kutless,

Switchfoot,

Skillet,

Tobymac, Audio A, Pillar, Thousand Foot Krutch, Red, Jars of clay, Mercy me, Brandon heath, third Day, Skillet, P.O.D,Newsboys, Reliant k, Needtobreath, .... Those are a few I have a bunch more....
Robyn Jacobs
I'm not Gabe

Post by Robyn Jacobs »

I agree with everything that Tiggerish added.

I just downloaded "Free to Be Me" by Francesca Battistelli. Love that song. "Might to Save" performed by Seventh Day Slumber is a great version to.
Also love anything by Chris Tomlin for a little Worship vibe. Too many good ones to choose.
love.like.rain
Found

Post by love.like.rain »

Have you heard The Fray's music? My favorite songs by them are "Cable Car", "Save a Life", "Enough for Now". And another really good singer is Jimmy Needham. Some of his songs are worship songs, and some sound a little like Jason Mraz. My favorites by him are "Firefly" and "Forgiven and Loved". My last recommendation is "Up on a Mountain" by the Welcome Wagon; it's a really great Christian song!

Best of luck to you!!
LLR
"Love like rain fall down, love like arms surround. Hold the universe in place, hold my heart in your embrace." -Daniel Doss Band, Love Like Rain

In memory of B. Blackwell. You are loved and missed.
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

Now, all the good songs on iTunes are $1.29!!!! That's just not fair... Who cares about stupid supply and demand... :noway:
I do what I do.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

^ Flyboy! :shock: :mad: :borg:

*cough* :anxious:

Anyways, I know! Both "A Thousand Miles" and "Chasing Cars" were overpriced! :noway:
Raskolnikov
Still standing tall

Post by Raskolnikov »

Relient K's album "Two Lefts Don't Make a Right, but Three Do" is excellent.

My favorite band is Flyleaf, so of course I recommend anything from them. The songs "Fully Alive," "Cassie," "Tina," "I'm So Sick," and "Justice and Mercy" are probably their highlights.

Anberlin's album "Cities" is good. Especially the song "Unwinding Cable Car."

If you're into emoish music, Emery is good.

As far as the hxcish sound, I'd say Haste the Day, August Burns Red, and As Cities Burn are good bands to look into.
"Christ died to make men holy, let us die to make men free" -Battle Hymn of the Republic
"What we do in life, echos in eternity." -Maximus in Gladiator
>John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.<
How dare I call this love and not bear my cross to the end.
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

Thanks for all the suggestions, guys! I actually chose my songs a couple months ago, so I haven't gotten to the last wave or two of recommendations, but I'll remember them for next time. ;)

Favorites duly noted.

GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

Ohh. I definitely like most of your choices. \:D/
I do what I do.