The Jonas Brothers

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Evil Chick wrote:
Ziff wrote:
I_<3_Kaka wrote:
Ziff wrote:
I_<3_Kaka wrote:*screeches* It's the Jonas Brothers!! :mad:

Nope. Any tiny bit of respect I had for them disappeared when I saw a picture of Joe wearing a Manchester United scarf instead of a Chelsea FC scarf. :noway: That is just pure wrongness. :protest:
The fact that they like soccer at all....

:x
I beg your pardon? :noway: No one disses football when I'm around.
Sorry, but something about watching people run around for hours, only to end with no one scoring isn't very exciting. :(

But back to the topic at hand! \:D/
Nope, I'm with Ziff. Soccer is one of the most incredibly boring sports ever to watch. :x Now, football is an entirely different story! \:D/
I agree completely! All they do is throw that stupid ball around, stop the play every six seconds.
Now, football is an entirely different story! You're completely right! They way they move the ball, turn with it, strike it, the keeper goes flying through the air... :inlove: Were you watching MLS? That stinks. The EPL is much better.

*coughs* Anyhow, has anyone heard the song where Joe is practically screaming? He sounded like a cat choking on its tuna.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

*commences the tomato throwing*

*... at the brothers Jonas, not the sarai*

I have never heard them at all, so I cannot give an opinion on their talent.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

Diddy Kong wrote:*commences the tomato throwing*

*... at the brothers Jonas, not the sarai*

I have never heard them at all, so I cannot give an opinion on their talent.
You are very fortunate indeed to have never heard them.
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I_<3_Kaka wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:
Ziff wrote:
I_<3_Kaka wrote:
Ziff wrote:

Nope. Any tiny bit of respect I had for them disappeared when I saw a picture of Joe wearing a Manchester United scarf instead of a Chelsea FC scarf. :noway: That is just pure wrongness. :protest:

Sorry, but something about watching people run around for hours, only to end with no one scoring isn't very exciting. :(

Nope, I'm with Ziff. Soccer is one of the most incredibly boring sports ever to watch. :x Now, football is an entirely different story! \:D/
I agree completely! All they do is throw that stupid ball around, stop the play every six seconds.
Now, football is an entirely different story! You're completely right! They way they move the ball, turn with it, strike it, the keeper goes flying through the air... :inlove: Were you watching MLS? That stinks. The EPL is much better.
No... I think you misunderstand what I mean when I say football...
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Evil Chick wrote:
I_<3_Kaka wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:
Ziff wrote:
I_<3_Kaka wrote:
Ziff wrote:

No... I think you misunderstand what I mean when I say football...
*blinks* Well, it is football. You kick a ball with your feet.

....OH! You mean throwball! ;) :tongue2:
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Wow... so are you sure this thread is about the Jonas Brothers? :tongue2:

I actually like the Jonas Brothers' music a lot. It's sort of been given that 'cheap' tween Disney label, but I actually like their songs. I mean, they're not super happy-sappy, but they still have some positive messages.

My fave song of theirs is Lovebug. :D
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Baseball > Hockey > American Football > Golf > Badmiton > Curling > Basketball > Soccer ("European Football")

That's all I have to say about that.

I don't hate the Jonas Brother's Sarai, I just don't like them. There is a big difference between hating and not liking. Nowhere in the Bible does it say I have to like people. :p
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Ziff wrote:I don't hate the Jonas Brother's Sarai, I just don't like them. There is a big difference between hating and not liking. Nowhere in the Bible does it say I have to like people. :p
Though shalt love their brother, as he would love himself.

Or something like that.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Jellyfish11 wrote:
Ziff wrote:I don't hate the Jonas Brother's Sarai, I just don't like them. There is a big difference between hating and not liking. Nowhere in the Bible does it say I have to like people. :p
Though shalt love their brother, as he would love himself.

Or something like that.
Lol... As you love yourself.

Slight difference there... ;)
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

"Love your neighbor as yourself".

:noway: I live nowhere near them.
Love you always, SnC
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Very true, but we're also called to love our enemies. Might I inquire as to where it says to like your enemies? Love is a choice, liking sometimes isn't.
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

i luvvv da jonas bros. <3 <3 <3

they 2 cute!!!!!!!!!11111111111111!!!!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

sorry, I couldn't resist. ;)
Mountain_Girl
Classic

Post by Mountain_Girl »

ok...first.....

Ruthie wrote:LOL.

I'd say really the only redeeming quality is Joe. :-
Anyway, I don't really like their music--mostly too much 'bubbly boy pop'. I used to go to Church with them...but....we were all really little- so I don't remember much. O:) I don't 'despise' them like some people do....I just don't really listen to their music.
Actually, they're really funny- I've watched some like 'home videos' they've made on Youtube...just like a bunch of normal crazy teens. \:D/

It's kind of cool that they wear purity rings too, in this culture of ours. :anxious:
do you know how many girls would KILL ( and I mean literally kill) to be able to say they went to church with them?

secondly...........I admit.....I've fallen for them. Though I've only fallen for the oldest one....Kevin......Nick is too young, Joe.....is.....um......too "bad boy persona".

Kevin is cute and older than me......

I'm on this fansite/fanfiction site for them ( yes I do write fanfiction of them.....I know weird....I did post one of my stories of them on here) and there is thing going on called CageMatch 2010: The Epic Battle for Jonas Love and it is about girls who are 18-infinity ( I guess), who love Nick Jonas, fight for him when he turns 18.....because he will be "Legal".....lol it is actually kind of funny when you read their posts on there.....

anyway....I love their songs and I do admit that they are cute.......so now you know my big secret ;)

*goes and hides now*

ImageImageImageImage
ique
Found

Post by ique »

Hrm. I think I heard them once or twice, or caught them on television.
Their music's just rubbish, like a lot of music is, really.

Seeing them everywhere does get a bit old, too. They're the male versions of hannah montana, definitely.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

I've only heard one song of theirs - from Meet the Robinsons - so I don't really have an opinion on them too much. I mean....I don't really like their music but then again, I haven't really heard it too much.
And there's a difference between hating people and just disliking them.
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
stingcameron
Popsicle kid

Post by stingcameron »

I can't say i'm a fan but I really don't like their music
There is a ToO Conspiracy going on. Go to City Hall and read about it before it's deleted, and help discover the truth.
Johnny
Local Conspiracy theorist
Local Conspiracy theorist

Post by Johnny »

Heh them being Disney fans just ruins it for me ;) furthermore there music just doesn't really fit for me...

I'm more of an Alternate Fan like Linkin Park, Fray, and Snow Patrol

I also listen to KISS alot but don't tell anybody :anxious:
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

Q wrote:I also listen to KISS alot but don't tell anybody :anxious:
But you just told all of us. :-
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Q wrote:Heh them being Disney fans just ruins it for me ;) furthermore there music just doesn't really fit for me...

I'm more of an Alternate Fan like Linkin Park, Fray, and Snow Patrol

I also listen to KISS alot but don't tell anybody :anxious:
Hmm.. don't like to branch out? (I have so many genres of music I listen to... no one can help me keep track!)

Jonas Brother's... only good for about three songs... they really are NOT hot *PERIOD*, and... they don't accent Miley Cyrus well.. how about not at all? The whole teenage disney drama thing gets REALLY annoying (and that makes me wonder why I watch Wizard's of Waverly Place...)

So, no, not much up on the Jonas Brother's.

Hopefully by the time Emeline gets to be a teenager, she'll be at or past the stage of Disney Princesses, and won't have to suffer dealing with any of the teenage peeps on disney... now. Jonas Brother's, Demi Lavato, Miley Cyrus, Cole and Dylan Sprouse (they aren't teenagers... are they?), Selena Gomez... Raven... whoever else! (Yes, you're probably amazed I just named those all off....) I don't need my cousin going crazy over the lamest of people....

You would call it jealously. I call it "Fame has gone to ALL their heads".

LATER!
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

The Sprouse Bros. are about sixteen now, actually. :-