Bible

How many of you really read your Bible everyday?

At the Second Church of Odyssey you'll find different ways of expressing your beliefs, finding prayer support or being encouraged through regular devotionals.

How Often do you read your Bible?

Everyday
70%
Alternatively
17%
Oncea week
13%
Oncea month
No votes

Total votes: 23

Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle

Post by Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle »

Is that considered backsliding?
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

It's considered honesty.
Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle

Huh?
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Read the last several posts.
Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle

I see
Neosha
OK

Post by Neosha »

I try to read my bible eveyday but some days i get really busy with homework and other things and i don't get to. Some days i just get to read one verse or maybe two, but as long as am reading it am happy
Peace
love
and Happness
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

It's funny that whenever we get rerally busy, the first thing to go is almost always our time with God.
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
strife286
Tallying up

Post by strife286 »

I read it about once or twice a week, but I read a lot of Christian books and all.
Zeba
Still standing tall

Post by Zeba »

I try to read it everday, but I usually forget. Its something I really need to work on. *goes off to read her bible*
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

I've been trying, or, more accurately, trying to try. When I really try to remember, I can, but I haven't been trying as much as I should.

Then I get really embarassed when I know something from the Bible, and someone says: Wow! You really know the Bible. Do you read everyday? :oops:
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I'm happy to say this week I started reading everyday again, a chapter or two right before I go to bed.
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

I usually make myself do it every day. Like since I use the computer every day, I don't let myself get on until I read my Bible. And if I'm not too tired before I go to sleep or I forgot to read it earlier I'll read some more.
Tuxlover
Pilgrim

Post by Tuxlover »

Yeah, I pretty much read a chapter every day. I do it in the morning first thing (well, after a shower so I'm awake). Otherwise I would probably forget.
-Tuxlover

85% of all computers have a deadly virus. It's name: Windows.