Which was the biggest 'shakeup' in AIO history?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

Which was the biggest 'shakeup' in AIO history?

Whit leaving town.
65%
Novacom coming to town
12%
Eugene returning AT LAST!!!!!!
15%
Other (please specify)
8%

Total votes: 26

AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

I'd say Novacom. After all, they were going to take over the whole world. :sick:
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
Robert Mitchell
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Robert Mitchell »

I think I really like the Novacom series, because of all the humor it contained. But Darkness before Dawn is probably one of the scariest and coolest volume I have heard.
Vote RM for the *Unofficial*! | You Need to See This!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Eugenefan23 wrote:I'd say Novacom. After all, they were going to take over the whole world. :sick:
And Blackgaard wasn't?
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

Well, yeah, I guess he was, but Novacom had the resources to do it.
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Whit definitely.
:boohoo:
I mean the guy in real life died and that was probably unexpected for everyone.

"All that is nessessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
-Edmund Burke
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny