Adventures in Odyssey Trivia!

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Oh ya, sorry about forgetting to donate; with all these different trivia games it gets so confusing!
Phil Lollar saw a package with a company named Avery. Also Tex Avery is one of Phil's favorite animators.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Correct!

ricrocflow: 10

What is Mr. Whittaker grandkids names?-RESEARCH NOT ALLOWED.
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Jason, Janna, Jerry
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Jenny & Monty.
*insert provocative quote here*
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Correct, ID4J.

ricrocflow: 10

IDANCE4JESUS: 10

How many odyssey characters are there? RESEARCH ALLOWED.
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Are we really supposed to answer that!?!?!?!
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

1894? Maybe?
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

RESEARCH IT! I'VE found it on several odysey fan websites.

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

It's not 1894?
(I've always wanted to take a screenshot.)
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Ya, that's right, sorry, I guess I just saw ID4J's answer. Sorry!

ricrocflow: 20

IDANCE4JESUS: 10

Who said this line: "Mandie, Mandie, Mandie, What a joy it is to watch you breathe."

Extra Credit, 5 pts: What episode did this person say this?

RESEARCH ALLOWED FOR BOTH.

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Ok, Max Hampton said it.
I don't remember the episode.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Right!

ricrocflow: 30

ID4J: 10

Name 10 characters WITHOUT RESEARCH. You cheat, you're out of the game. :D

Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Connie, Whit, Eugene, Wooton, Mandy, Trent, Liz, Katrina, Harlow Doyle, June Kendall. Too easy.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

I know...:D

ricroclflow: 30

ID4J; 20

Name ten episdoes WITHOUT RESEARCH. :D

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Broken Window, No Bones About It, Family Values, Heat Wave, The Present Long Ago, The Imagination Station, A Tongue of Fire, Family Vacation, Our Best Vacation Ever, and Real Time. (all personal favorites of mine)
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Great!

ricrocflow: 40

ID4J: 30

name ten albums WITHOUT RESEARCH.

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Take it From the Top, Best Small Town, The Sky's the Limit, The Top Floor, No Way Out, It All Started When...., The Search for Whit, Battle Lines, Darkness Before the Dawn, Meanwhile, in another part of town.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Sorry, one of those is incorrect.

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Ok, Daring Deeds, Sinister Schemes.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Right! The Top Floor is actually a three part episode. :D

ricrocflow: 50

ID4J: 30

Now, for a harder question (well, it kinda depends):

What podcast is running a search for odyssey contest? RESEARCH NOT ALLOWED.