Who is the Stilleto?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Steve
No way I broke the window

Who is the Stilleto?

Post by Steve »

Well, after the new Officail Podcast, you knew this was coming. :roll:

So who do you think the Stilleto is? Or, who do you hope it is. I won't say who I think it is, because I want to poke around a little longer, but I will say I hope it's Hank Murray. :) Seriously. That would be...awesome and hilarious at the same time.
he/him | a little stinker.
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

This may be a long shot, but considering the name, do you think that the Stiletto might be a woman? Of course, I guess a Stiletto is also a knife, but I think that it turning out to be a girl could be a very possible idea.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Steve

Post by Steve »

Perhaps Monica Stone?
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

No, it's definitely not Monica. She saw the error of her ways, remember? :-
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

This is probably a long shot but I think it would be sweet if it was Richard Maxwell! :-s
I would love if he became super evil like Regis!... but then it would be sad at the same time. :(
Caswin
Found

Post by Caswin »

Based on the preview, after thinking about it for a minute, I'm guessing Stiletto is the right-hand man (Or woman? Good point there, Leonard) and enforcer of an even more mysterious mastermind. The fact that "Stiletto" is a kind of knife -- Hey, anyone ever play Zork? Remember the thief? -- supports this.
Novacom transmission... one, two, three... testing, one, two, three...
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Caswin wrote:Based on the preview, after thinking about it for a minute, I'm guessing Stiletto is the right-hand man (Or woman? Good point there, Leonard) and enforcer of an even more mysterious mastermind. The fact that "Stiletto" is a kind of knife -- Hey, anyone ever play Zork? Remember the thief? -- supports this.
Oh yes, very good point. The name of the real villain is never revealed until at least halfway through the plot.
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable

Kind of like Novacom-Andromeda and the Bones of Wrath-Glossman-Blackgaard.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Wooton Blagard
Not as new

Post by Wooton Blagard »

Well, They did not specify so it leaves room for guesses! I think it is possible for it to be evil Dr. Blackgaard- sense his body was never found or specified in the episode exit. But I sort of doubt it because the wrighters have said several times that he is dead and not coming back. How cool would it be to have Glossman Return! it rely could be any bad guy, or it could be a brand new bad guy!
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I somehow doubt it is someone we all ready know. The good guys we will know but I doubt that is the case with the bad guys.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Steve

Post by Steve »

Paul McKusker said it was someone we already know, though. I think it's Red Hollard!
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I don't recall hearing that may have to go back and listen.
ImageImageImage
logos linked

Post by 31899 »

I haven't been keeping up with the podcasts lately (mostly because I don't like the majority that are still airing.) So I haven't heard it, but my guess is an artificial last name.

Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

We already know Glossman… but is he still in Chicago?
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable

They said that the Stiletto will be someone we'll already know by that point in the Green Ring Conspiracy, not someone that we know at this very moment. So it's probably someone we don't know.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Leonard Meltsner wrote:They said that the Stiletto will be someone we'll already know by that point in the Green Ring Conspiracy, not someone that we know at this very moment. So it's probably someone we don't know.
Thank you very much.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Monica Stone... I have no idea... but that would be interesting.

\:D/
Jacob Isom
I'm not Gabe

Post by Jacob Isom »

Steve wrote:Well, after the new Officail Podcast, you knew this was coming. :roll:

So who do you think the Stilleto is? Or, who do you hope it is. I won't say who I think it is, because I want to poke around a little longer, but I will say I hope it's Hank Murray. :) Seriously. That would be...awesome and hilarious at the same time.
The voice actor who played Hank Murray passed away, so I'm thinking his character won't be returning.
"Providing the Scoop on Adventures in Odyssey, one cone at a time."
http://www.odysseyscoop.com | Personal Site: http://www.jacobisom.org
Steve

Post by Steve »

I really hope that it's.... woah. I just had a thought. A weird weird weird weird thought. (Yeah-it was not normal.) I was going to finish my first statement with Hank Murray, but then I thought "What if it's Mitch?" Someone could still think that he's dead! Of course, after Novacom he ran around dating Connie and stuff, but still! Or how about Jason?! It could be! Everyone thought he was dead for those few minutes in Album 50! Oh wow, it would rock if Jason and/or Mitch turned to the dark side!

Well, it's a thought.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Everyone, people do not turn to the dark side on AIO. It would depress all the kiddie fans way too much.