An interesting 'Green Ring Conspiracy' theory.......

Blackgaard connections?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

An interesting 'Green Ring Conspiracy' theory.......

Post by AIO Psyche »

Do you think that 'The Green Ring Conspiracy' will have any sort of connection to Blackgaard, his legacy, or his henchmen?

While I don't think that Blackgaard will return or show up, I really think that someone involved in his saga or crimes will be involved. I really think that there will be some sort of Blackgaard connection.

And here is an interesting idea......

Odyssey has been 'rebooted'. They have relaunched the show to a new fan base.

What did the writters do earlier on in the show? They introduced a central, recurring villain, Blackgaard.

What if this new saga is meant to introduce the new 'Blackgaard' type of villain? A villain who keeps returning to cause trouble for Whit and company.

What you guys think?
Last edited by AIO Psyche on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Now that I know who is in town, I think it is a one time thing.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Regis Blackbeard wrote:Now that I know who is in town, I think it is a one time thing.
I haven't listened to the podcast, what is the news?
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Read at your own risk.
Monty is back!
ImageImageImage
logos linked
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Regis Blackbeard wrote:Read at your own risk.
Monty is back!
That's it?? I was expecting something a little more earth shattering.......

Do we know if Jason and/or Katrina is confirmed to be coming back?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Katrina is confirmed. She's actually going to be playing a big part. I think Regis is being sarcastic; Monty is coming back? ;)

And yes, Jason is coming back. I've been saying it for like a year. He MUST come back.

double post removed -Darcie
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Again, read at your own risk.
Both are in this album
ImageImageImage
logos linked
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Double posting on your first day out of office AE? :shame:
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I have it confirmed on all 3.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Regis Blackbeard wrote:I have it confirmed on all 3.
Oh! You have confirmation!! :shock:

What is your confirmation? I'd like some proof of your claims. :noway:
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Well, Jacob Isom has heard most of it already and we have audio proof that monty is involved.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Regis Blackbeard wrote:Well, Jacob Isom has heard most of it already and we have audio proof that monty is involved.
Has Jacob said anything about how good the album is? Any idea how it stacks up against Novacom and Blackgaard?
Samitude
Pilgrim

Post by Samitude »

The only people besides Glossman and Maxwell that I can think of that might be connected to Blackgaard are Jellyfish, Filby (if he got out of jail), and Mumsy. Hmm....maybe Regis and Edwin's mom....:) Hardly. Well, I suppose the Chairman from Novacom could be involved since he was left hanging previously. I still like the idea of Wellington Bassett being involved. He has the voice for it.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I just love this preview.

ImageImageImage
logos linked
Samitude
Pilgrim

Post by Samitude »

Oh, wow! This is the first time I've heard that preview. Thank you for posting it. I'm guessing it's either Jason (like we thought), Malachi :), or Mitch. That preview gave me the chills.
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Samitude wrote:Oh, wow! This is the first time I've heard that preview. Thank you for posting it. I'm guessing it's either Jason (like we thought), Malachi :), or Mitch. That preview gave me the chills.
You guys think that Mitch has finally returned unto us? :shock:
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

Well, I haven't seen any cats today, so Mitch could be a possibility...

That's not little Monty in the plane crash is it? A secret agent, like grandfather, like uncle, like grandson.
Last edited by Leonard Meltsner on Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Samitude
Pilgrim

Post by Samitude »

AIO Psyche wrote:
Samitude wrote:Oh, wow! This is the first time I've heard that preview. Thank you for posting it. I'm guessing it's either Jason (like we thought), Malachi :), or Mitch. That preview gave me the chills.
You guys think that Mitch has finally returned unto us? :shock:
It's just a theory of someone we all know; someone who works for a government agency; and someone Mr. Whitaker is happy to see again. Someone has suggested it might be Blackgaard, but I don't think Mr. Whitaker would say, "It's good to see you again" to him.
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

Keep in mind that Whit said it in a smug kind of way, not super excited like it was Jerry or something.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Leonard Meltsner wrote:Keep in mind that Whit said it in a smug kind of way, not super excited like it was Jerry or something.
I'd bet $100 it's Richard...........

double post fixed - tkd