New Britney Spears album 'Femme Fatale'!!!

Have to heard it???

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

New Britney Spears album 'Femme Fatale'!!!

Post by AIO Psyche »

Let's go for round two! \:D/

Anyone heard the new album? I must say, Brit Brit is back, and she is FIERCE. Love the dubstep too. Club music has always had a soft spot in my heart........Love the beats!!

Anyone heard her new stuff?
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

First argument:

BRITNEY SPEARS IS A SINNER AND IS GOING TO BURN IN HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO HER MUSIC!!!

Opposing argument:

YOU'RE A CLOSEMINDED HATEFUL BIGOT WHO DESERVES TO BE INSTITUTIONALIZED!!!

Done and done. \:D/
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I don't care for Brittney Spears and her music at all. So, I probably won't listen to her new album. (Plus, I wouldn't be allowed to.)
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

I'm sorry AIOP, but I don't think you should even be allowed to post this topic.

Britney Spears violates everything Scripture teaches. She's not a Christian and I have no interest whatsoever in listening to any of her music. Ever.

\:D/
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

iluvsns wrote:I'm sorry AIOP, but I don't think you should even be allowed to post this topic.

Britney Spears violates everything Scripture teaches. She's not a Christian and I have no interest whatsoever in listening to any of her music. Ever.
Well, no offense, but AIOP actually has every right to post this topic. This thing called: The First Amendment...

But I'm not listening to the album anyway. I loathe pop music with a deep, burning passion, and if this artist did it...well... it's a load of elephant dung anyway.

I feel like I just repeated ric. \:D/
he/him | a little stinker.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

She had a couple catchy tunes on her first 2 or 3 albums, although not so much that I would want to purchase them. "Hit Me Baby, One More Time!" is just... entertaining in its weirdness. ;) One time in high school I had to pray to open a class or something and I paraphrased that song into "Help Me Father, One More Time" or something like that. \:D/

That being said I have no real interest in any new things she does, music wise. I have heard that she is more or less sane again, which is definitely good for her and her kids, and that makes me happy if its true. I seriously was expecting her to be found dead of suicide or an overdose a few years back.

Like Steve said, I basically just really dislike pop music and think it is mainly made to cater to tween girls so I just don't have any interest. ;)

I however am not sure why we wouldn't be allowed to discuss her here--she is at least more moral than Lady Gaga. I think. >_> I don't think she literally violates every scripture. >_> Like I doubt she covets her neighbor's oxen.
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

I swear, it's too easy........you guys MAKE these threads so much fun!!! Even when I tell everyone why I post, the bait is STILL too much for some here to resist! \:D/

Let the fun begin!

ric wrote:First argument:

BRITNEY SPEARS IS A SINNER AND IS GOING TO BURN IN HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO HER MUSIC!!! 

Opposing argument:

YOU'RE A CLOSEMINDED HATEFUL BIGOT WHO DESERVES TO BE INSTITUTIONALIZED!!!

Done and done.  \:D/
Now look, if you do mine and everyone elses work for us, then what's the fun???? :x

iluvsns wrote:I'm sorry AIOP, but I don't think you should even be allowed to post this topic.

I shouldn't be allowed to post? Become mayor, and then you can decide what can be posted and what can't. :-

Last time I checked, the Harlequin Theater's description was as follows:

"Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!"

Really? She isn't a Christian? So how long have you been close friends? Wait, you've never met her? So how can you know her heart? :-s
Steve wrote:Well, no offense, but AIOP actually has every right to post this topic. This thing called: The First Amendment...
:shock: The First Amendment? Rights? Sir, I don't know where you think you are, but that kind of talk is not welcome here. :noway:

Glad someone understands. ;)

The Top Crusader wrote:That being said I have no real interest in any new things she does, music wise. I have heard that she is more or less sane again, which is definitely good for her and her kids, and that makes me happy if its true. I seriously was expecting her to be found dead of suicide or an overdose a few years back.

Like Steve said, I basically just really dislike pop music and think it is mainly made to cater to tween girls so I just don't have any interest. ;)

I however am not sure why we wouldn't be allowed to discuss her here--she is at least more moral than Lady Gaga. I think. >_> I don't think she literally violates every scripture. >_> Like I doubt she covets her neighbor's oxen.
Yes, she is sane again. Yes, she is back on her A game. No, pop music isn't geared towards mainly tween girls. Don't forget the gay guys! \:D/ \:D/

Wait, does that make me gay? :-k
The Top Crusader wrote:I don't think she literally violates every scripture. >_> Like I doubt she covets her neighbor's oxen.
I wouldn't be too fast to say that. TMZ is now reporting that Britney has been spotted at Kevin Federline's house snooping around his cattle pen. That can only mean one thing....... :shock: :pray:
Last edited by AIO Psyche on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Oh boy another one of THOSE threads :roll: Just to make it not fun i'll say I am not really for Britney Spears but I don't hate her. I don't like her voice and she doesn't exactly stand for God. But that is just my two cents. I'm not a Spears hater or anything.
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

thegreenringC wrote:Oh boy another one of THOSE threads :roll: Just to make it not fun i'll say I am not really for Britney Spears but I don't hate her. I don't like her voice and she doesn't exactly stand for God. But that is just my two cents. I'm not a Spears hater or anything.
Come on, if you don't proudly state that you dislike everything about her, it isn't any fun! :cry:
Taps

Post by Taps »

AIO Psyche wrote:
thegreenringC wrote:Oh boy another one of THOSE threads :roll: Just to make it not fun i'll say I am not really for Britney Spears but I don't hate her. I don't like her voice and she doesn't exactly stand for God. But that is just my two cents. I'm not a Spears hater or anything.
Come on, if you don't proudly state that you dislike everything about her, it isn't any fun! :cry:

That's just the things. I DON'T dislike everything that she does. Her first few albums were ok. It just got kinda boring after awhile. I don't hate her but I don't listen to her music :shrug: That's pretty much it.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

She needs to go back to the Mickey Mouse Club! :x

But yeah, actually early in her career she claimed to be a Christian--no idea if she still does, and clearly not everyone who claims to be a Christian IS really one. Her lifestyle is not reflective of Christianity but I have no idea of the condition of her soul. :( OR DO I!? :shock:
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

thegreenringC wrote:That's just the things. I DON'T dislike everything that she does. Her first few albums were ok. It just got kinda boring after awhile. I don't hate her but I don't listen to her music :shrug: That's pretty much it.
I was being sarcastic. ;)

To be honest, this new album of hers is the first Britney album I've ever bought. I never was too shot up on her, but this album changed that. The beats and sound of her new music is so addictive. I love music that makes me want to dance and have a good time, and 'Femme Fatale' does that, and does one heck of a good job at it too. Seriously, listen to 'Hold It Against Me' and tell me you don't get the urge to dance or at least tap your foot.......

Plus, Ke$ha wrote the INSANELY addictive song 'Till The World Ends'. And I LOVE me some Ke$ha!! \:D/
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Only DEVIL BEATS make people want to dance! :noway:
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

The Top Crusader wrote:Only DEVIL BEATS make people want to dance! :noway:
Don't worry, I'm not dancing with the opposite sex. :noway:
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

AIO Psyche wrote:
That worries me even more. :(
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

Lol, Top. :-) I'm not a huge fan of Britney Spears, but I'm going to hold my judgement until I hear the album.
~Mark Prescott~
Taps

Post by Taps »

AIO Psyche wrote:
Oh boy... :lol:
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

thegreenringC wrote:
AIO Psyche wrote:Don't worry, I'm not dancing with the opposite sex. :noway:
Oh boy... :lol:

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Mark Prescott wrote:I'm not a huge fan of Britney Spears, but I'm going to hold my judgement until I hear the album.
Dude... don't listen to it. >_> The album title is "Femme Fatale" which basically means prostitute... pretty fitting.

To the conservative Christians hanging around here, just ignore this thread. Don't both posting "I don't think Spears is Biblical", because we all know she isn't, and AIOP just wants to have fun mocking you. It's called trolling.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.