How It Should Have Ended

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Shadowfax

How It Should Have Ended

Post by Shadowfax »

There's these really awesome people that make vids on how movies should have ended. I'm obsessed with all the vids, lol. Check out their youtube channel here. \:D/

Here's two laugh-at-every-moment vids of theirs:

and

\:D/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I’ve only watched the ones for the movies I’ve seen, but yeah they’re pretty amusing.

:lol:
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I LOVE their videos! Even most the ones from movies I haven't seen. I think Indiana Jones 4, 2012 and Toy Story 3 have to be my favorites.

Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

If you've seen the movie... the 2012 one is the best by far. \:D/
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait