It's Time for...Random Trivia!

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Lol, more specific...what type of bean?
Hint:
vegetarians are obsessed with food made from this bean
Moving on to the next question, it will be an Adventures in Odyssey question.
In what two episodes does Whit say "Lord, help me to relax about this."
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Gone and Connie I (last part researched).
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

SoccerLOTR wrote:Already answered.
Oh, I didn’t see the number I thought she just answered the bonus.
SoccerLOTR wrote:Lol, more specific...what type of bean?
Tofu?
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Kidney beans? \:D/

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

Soy bean.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

bookworm wrote:
SoccerLOTR wrote:Lol, more specific...what type of bean?
Tofu?
Lol, Tofu isn't a bean...it's MADE from a bean! But I'll give ya partial credit, since that's a lot of what the bean is made into.
Moontide wrote:Soy bean.
Ah...at last...a straight answer. Again, partial credit due to partial answers already stated.

Next question will be a "Me" question \:D/
Aside from Lord of the Rings, name two of my favorite movies.
It's ok to guess randomly...
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

Pirates of the Caribbean and Harry Potter???
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

I'll give you half credit! I love POTC...well, #1 at least, and I'm liking #4...I'm trying to forget that #2 and #3 were supposed to be part of that franchise...

In the meantime, while awaiting to hear a second guess, I shall ask a new question...which will be a Nature question.
What endangered bird nests only in Jack Pine trees that are 2-4 meters tall?

American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

The Sound of Music or Singing in the Rain or Pride and Prejudice? \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Hmm...not sure I should allow 3 guesses at once...

American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Thou hast said, "It's ok to guess randomly..."

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

But what if she meanest one random guess only? :noway:

Kirtland's Warbler? (researched)

American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Then specify. :noway:

If you will only accept one, Sloth, then I pick The Sound of Music.

SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Marvin D. wrote:But what if she meanest one random guess only? :noway:
Exactly...well, 2, since I said to name TWO of my favorite movies...apologies that I did not specify further.
Marvin D. wrote:Kirtland's Warbler? (researched)
Correctomundo!
American Eagle wrote:If you will only accept one, Sloth, then I pick The Sound of Music.
I was considering giving you the benefit of the doubt and still letting you have it, despite the three guesses, but if you insist on calling me that...NO! :shame: I shall not be nice!
So as for your latest guess...Despite being in the musical when I was 9, it is not one of my favs.

Next question shall be another Adventures in Odyssey question.
What type of meat did Tony say that he would live off of if he went to Alaska? (as stated in the episode "Chains")

Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

. . .uhm, fish? O:)

Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

He said Moose. Not reserched

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Good job, Graces4you.

Next question is a general knowledge question.
What movie, coming out in May 2012, is very loosely based on and titled after a game?

EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Ugh, Battleship. I saw that trailer today... it looks horrible... and it's coming out on my 21st birthday... >_<
Last edited by EK on Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

EK wrote:I saw that trailer today... it looks horrible... and it's coming out on my 21st birthday... >_<
Agreed. It's trying to look like the next Transformers, but I am not impressed.

SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

EK wrote:Ugh, Battleship. I saw that trailer today... it looks horrible... and it's coming out on my 21st birthday... >_<
Tragic! Build a model of a battleship from the movie and make it into a pinata...then you and your friends can take turns bashing it with a baseball bat! \:D/

Next question will be a pop culture question.
How tall is the actor Robbie Coltrane, who plays Hagrid in the Harry Potter movies?