Where do you get episode 501?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Where do you get episode 501?

Post by AioMan »

I would like to know if there are any web links.
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/ ... =21&Go.y=5

There is the link to CBD. I got mine for free when I bought an album. It is only $0.99. But...before you pay shipping and handling you might want to see if your local store where you buy albums (if you have one) has it, if you already haven't.

Hope it helps!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Or another thing you could do is call FOTF and get both eps 501 and 502 on tape.

-Jonathan
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Wait...do you mean the 500th Celebration CD?
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Miss AIOfan11 wrote:Wait...do you mean the 500th Celebration CD?
No, I said 501 and 502. If you order it from FOTF it comes on the same tape.

-Jonathan
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

Miss AIOfan11 wrote:http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/ ... =21&Go.y=5

There is the link to CBD. I got mine for free when I bought an album. It is only $0.99. But...before you pay shipping and handling you might want to see if your local store where you buy albums (if you have one) has it, if you already haven't.

Hope it helps!
Actually I meant ep 501, but thanks anyway!
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

If it is Inside the Studio that you are looking for, you will have to order it on tape from FOTF because it has never been released on an album. CBD only carries the albums.