Message Board Meeting

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Message Board Meeting

Post by Joy »

Often I feel us three message boards are a bit isolated. I thought perhaps we could have a meeting between all three!
I want everyone to meet the awesome people here, and the awesome people here, to meet the wonderful people there. The CC, of course, is included in this meeting.
My desire for this to happen resulted in planning this meeting with snubs. The major leaders of the ToO, CC, and the SS are also included in this meeting, and with planning.

So, we need your help to plan events, and to figure out the date for this. I'm thinking late February, perhaps the 26th to the 28th.
The run down of the event is a site with a forum for each board, so you can ask questions and find out stuff about it.
We hope to use the ToO chat for events and games and talk. This is simply because it's open to everyone.
The location is here: http://backstreet.creatingforum.com/
You do NOT need to sign up to post, so feel free to put up some info and ask a few questions on there.
I want to span this event over two or three days so as many of you as possible are able to come.
The point of this meeting is to meet new people and find more out about each respective board.
Which means, the number one rule is: NO FIGHTING! Absolutely none. We can NOT put up with arguing about which board is better, and such, and how you are so much better then they are, etc. Friendly debates are allowed, perhaps even scheduled, but out of control, spontaneous fights about anything are also not allowed. This is not a time to flaunt your message board's features over the other. You can talk about your advantages, and what your place has to offer, but not debating over which is better. You may even be pulled out of the event if it becomes a problem.
So, are there dates that work well with you? Remember, I want this to span over a few days.
Any event ideas? You can put them here, or PM me.

I hope I have not forgotten anything. Please, if you are interested in this, read through the whole thing.
The link, again: http://backstreet.creatingforum.com/

And finally!

Lurkers, in other words, AIO fans that have not decided whether to join, you are WELCOME! Come, meet the people of the boards, learn more about the boards, have fun, and enjoy yourself.

One final rule: If someone may be offended by what you say, don't say it. Act rightly, and maturely. You are not only representing yourself, but your board. No inappropriate talk. If you are told to stop, don't wait until they tell you for the third time.
If you have questions, post here or PM me. If you have event ideas, post here or PM me. Anything else related to this, including concerns, post here, or PM me.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I didn’t realize Backstreet was a launch for an event, it was pitched to me as just a central information point. But this is neat too.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Well, this is going to be used to hopefully get it going.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Who took my username!?!?!?! :x
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Woody wrote:Who took my username!?!?!?! :x
No one did. I don't know why it wasn't letting you use that nick, but it's fixed now. Are are now known as Woody.
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

I had an account, but totally forgot the password, so I'm making a new one :) Snubs you can delete my old one. I believe the username is "tifttDRUMS" or something like that.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Taps wrote:I had an account, but totally forgot the password, so I'm making a new one :) Snubs you can delete my old one. I believe the username is "tifttDRUMS" or something like that.
Okay. Thanks.