Chandler's Christmas Emporium AUCTION, Round FOUR!

Come on in and bid today! Win prizes! Help THU!

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

$200 on W

EDIT: I put $301 for Q if you saw it but I noticed that I did it a 9:02 2 min. late. So I removed it.
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

$230 for v
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

poor mr. whit the auction ended last night but I'll sell it to you later okay? For $230, okay? Wait if it's okay with Chandler for you to win it it's fine with me.
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

never mind you have it
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

It's okay I don't really want it anyways. So merry christmas to you!!!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

The Auction is over!

I don't have time to look through the pages and find all the winners right now but I should have the information up by tomorrow. If you can see that you won, then go ahead and send your money into me. :)

Danadelfos, the bidding ended at the time I said so you win W for $200. :-$
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Wait I think you mean V right? It's okay I thought about it and I decided that I didn't need it so just give it to mr. whit. Oh and one more thing. If you're talking about Q I was 2 minutes to late and I need to be fair to AIOfan11
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

danadelfos wrote:Wait I think you mean V right? It's okay I thought about it and I decided that I didn't need it so just give it to mr. whit. Oh and one more thing. If you're talking about Q I was 2 minutes to late and I need to be fair to AIOfan11
I wouldn't mind you having it...I would be fine! \:D/ I haven't even payed yet...so if Chandler is okay with it you can pay her for it and have it! :D
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

No it's okay I'm happy with the three things that I got, but thank you for the thought.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

danadelfos wrote:No it's okay I'm happy with the three things that I got, but thank you for the thought.
Really! It isn't that big of a deal! Take it! Please??
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

No I decided that I don't really need it or want it.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

The results are in!

Exhibit N: Eon Spitfire EK V2, $500
Exhibit P: zeba421, $5
Exhibit Q: AIOfan11, $300
Exhibit R: Trent DeWhite, $5
Exhibit S: danadelfos, $300
Exhibit T: danadelfos, $150
Exhibit U: mr.whit, $5
Exhibit V: danadelfos, $175
Exhibit W: danadelfos, $200

Winners, please claim your winnings and those of you who haven't paid me yet, please send in your money promptly so I can complete the money distribution. :)

A total of $1291.20 was raised for The Homeschooler's Union! \:D/ $322.80 will be given away to those who bid in the thread.

There were 67 bids in the thread. The people who bid and their number of bids are listed below.

Eon Spitfire EK V2-6
AIOFan11-5
Catspaw-4
mr.whit-9
Eugenefan23-3
zeba421-4
Wooton-3
Sonuna Hydris-2
DanP740-5
Sundays Emporium-1
Lady Simbelmynë-2
skaterdamaster-1
J-man-3
Chandler-1
danadelfos-12
Trent DeWhite-6

When the money is all sent in, the people in the list will be given a percentage of money based on their number of bids. For example, Eon Spitfire EK V2 had six bids so that's 6/67x$322.80=$28.91.

danadelfos wrote:Wait I think you mean V right? It's okay I thought about it and I decided that I didn't need it so just give it to mr. whit. Oh and one more thing. If you're talking about Q I was 2 minutes to late and I need to be fair to AIOfan11
Danadelfos... you're right, mr.whit was bidding on V. According to my results, you won that one for the price of $175. Since mr.whit's bid was late, yours is the last bid that was good. I realize that you won quite a few of the items and may not feel that you need V, but I'm going to have to ask that you set a good example for the board and not retract on your bid. You were very prompt about your payments for the other items so please do the same now. Remember that this money isn't going to benefit me, but I have to have it in order to make the proper payments to the THU and the people who bid in this thread. I hope that mr.whit will be willing to work out a deal to buy it from you. :)
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

That's what I was thinking so I'll donate you the money right after I post this. Oh also if you got my PM's could you add V to what I wanted you to do with the other 2.
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

Do a round 5!
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Eugenefan23 wrote:Do a round 5!
I will. :) This one is going to display wares from Eugene Kendall but I'm waiting to hear from him. :-k
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

When are you going to post who wins the drawing??
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Chandler wrote:
Eugenefan23 wrote:Do a round 5!
I will. :) This one is going to display wares from Eugene Kendall but I'm waiting to hear from him. :-k
Ill have them to you later tonight Chandler, sorry for the delay. :) But right now im going to catch up on some video games! \:D/ And just to let you guys know my display will be of New Years and Winter thingies.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

danadelfos wrote:When are you going to post who wins the drawing??
Good question! \:D/

I just checked and I'm still waiting for one person to send me their money for winning. #-o
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

oh that's not me :anxious: right?? :D
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

danadelfos wrote:oh that's not me :anxious: right?? :D
No, no. You were the first to send your money in. :) Right on the money. :lol:

I'm happy to announce that all the money has finally come in and I'll be sending out everyone's share shortly... with a little interest! \:D/

EK... PM me. :)