Do you talk about users on the ToO in real-life?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

Lo aces? (sp?) ...... (Do you?)

Si!
65%
No!
16%
Algunas veces..... (sometimes)
19%

Total votes: 37

Wooton

Do you talk about users on the ToO in real-life?

Post by Wooton »

Similar to this: http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?highlig ... cted&t=733
This is assuming that you talk about this place with your parents, friends, etc. ;)

OPTIONAL: Oh, and if you do, who do you talk about? :- O:) :-$
Last edited by Wooton on Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Yes. All the time. Absolutely.

I'm constantly muttering about Brian's mishaps, or Xiao's misdeeds, or the RPG I'm writing, etc...

\:D/
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Lizzy
Not Implemented

Post by Lizzy »

My friends are almost tired of hearing "the other day on the ToO..." or "that just like ____ said on the ToO..." they usually roll their eyes and change the subject!
It's good to visit again... it's been a while!
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

Awsome Spanish Dude!!!!

*Loves seeing Spanish on the ToO*

I talk a lot about the ToO! Mostly to my sis because my bro can´t stand me talking about it at all...

Lucy
don't forget the rain.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

*moves topic*

And to answer the question, all the time.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Rarely. :-k
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Mandy Straussberg
Animatronic

Post by Mandy Straussberg »

Mostly just people I'm currently debating with or against.

As for the Spanish, it's spelled "haces," though in this case, it would be "hacen" since you're speaking to more than one person.

I'm not sure if it's possible to use proper Spanish punctuation/letters on this message board, but for future reference (for anyone) "si" without an accent over the I is actually "if".

And now I'm going to Mexico.... for real... believe me, I'm no good at Spanish compared to Mexicans. :-

Mandy
Music is my life. God's given me gifts, and I like to use them.
Spirit now lead me, take me where You will
I long to adore You, reveal Yourself to me
My cry is to please You, so have Your way in me
Completely to bring glory to Your Name
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

Mandy Straussberg wrote:Mostly just people I'm currently debating with or against.

As for the Spanish, it's spelled "haces," though in this case, it would be "hacen" since you're speaking to more than one person.

I'm not sure if it's possible to use proper Spanish punctuation/letters on this message board, but for future reference (for anyone) "si" without an accent over the I is actually "if".

And now I'm going to Mexico.... for real... believe me, I'm no good at Spanish compared to Mexicans. :-

Mandy
Wow, that´s what I was going to do, but I´m too lazy. Jeje...

All you have to do is use the numbers while holding the ALT key for accents and stuff. ñ see? ú, î, á and so forth.

But, Mandy, here in MX we don´t really use the Accent on the I in si anymore. it´s the same either way. Spanish is geting kinda slopy because of speedwriting I guess... :( Not very good. Seriously I am shoked at how many people know Spanish so well...

Lucy
don't forget the rain.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I do on a rather frequent basis! \:D/ I try to keep it to a minimum sometimes, but other times I just can't resist! ;)
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I talk about this to Evangeline and Anne because they know what I'm talking about . . . but once during a lunch conversation, 3 other girls and I [all on the Cabana] talked about it the entire time. I thought it was pretty funny.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Wooton

Post by Wooton »

Mandy Straussberg wrote:Mostly just people I'm currently debating with or against.

Mandy
Thanks for pointing that out Mandy! ;) You're right! It is with an "H," and it should also have been, "hacen!" :lol: I was just too lazy to go through all the alt + numbers..... ;)

Anyways, someone should start a spanish-speaking topic, "what language do you speak?" topic, or any other language topic! :D .....or multi lingual forum with subforums for every major language! \:D/ Pig latin too! :pray:

OK, we should go back to the original topic! :lol:
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I talk about CA quite frequently to real-life people... :-

...and others occasionally, but mainly her.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

:lol: No, I don't talk about ToO people, although I've talked about a funny post that I read before..
...I hate marquees.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

I do quite often. Before te ToO, my brother and I would occasionally say stuff like "_____ would probably do that", then we would have to explain to our parents who we were talking about. I talk about my ToO frineds quite often to frineds at work or school, and still a lot to my parents during our phone convos.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Frank's family is very up on ToOness. \:D/
Samwise
Love to love

Post by Samwise »

My siblings and I are quite eloquent, when it comes to the ToO! :D
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

J-man wrote::lol: No, I don't talk about ToO people, although I've talked about a funny post that I read before..
The only person who really knows I am on here is my sister. So I don't talk about it much. :-$

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Well, considering my bestest best friend in real life is also a mod here...I'd say I talk about it quite frequently. ;)
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
WINDSHEAR
Name Eater

Post by WINDSHEAR »

I don't talk about users on here very often... but sometimes. My family and friends don't know about the ToO, for the most part.
Wooton

Post by Wooton »

Wooton wrote:OPTIONAL: Oh, and if you do, who do you talk about? :- O:) :-$
If you want to, you can also let us know who you talk about! :D