Praise

Gimp might pass this Geometry Exam

Share your prayer requests here.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Praise

Post by gimp80995 »

Yesterday I went to class and had asked the prof if I could make up the exam I missed Wed being too sick to go to class....and she agreed So since we were just reviewing for our final, I started working on the exam, but still felt really sick and was having a hard time concentrating. My prof saw that I wasn't feeling well and wasn't concentrating so she told me I could bring the exam home and turn it in during class on Monday \:D/

Having the ability to completely stop and wak away when I feel fustrated with part of it (rather than only having an hour and a half or so to complete it) is really helping. I think I might actually get a good grade on this one.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

Post by Kris Doyle »

Thank the Lord! I know how it is with getting extra time...because of my OCD I have to ask for extra time on tests in certain classes. Different than being sick, but still...

Anyway, I pray you get feeling better, gimp. :pray:

Thank God for generous teachers! O:)

--Kris Doyle
God bless you, in Jesus' name!!!! :D
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Visit the website of my home church: http://www.freshanointingupc.org
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

I use to need to take extra time on all tests because of dyslexia and ADHD....between not seeing the words / numbers correctly and being too hyper to concentrate, it would take a while to complete a test (Gotta love homeschool ;) ). I still need extra time with math, but in most sujects I do OK in with the regular time for the test. Like with this one....I think I'm on the 3rd problem (out of 6), I've sat down to work on it at least 10 times, but then I get fustrated and need to give myself a break.

Fortunately, the prof has already said that as long as I average 55% or better on this exam and the final (on Wed), I pass the class. Of course I'm shooting for better, but it helps cut down on the fustration to know that by technicality I can fail the tests to a certian extent (anything under 70% is failing at my school), and still pass the class.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.