Prayer

Share your prayer requests here.
Joyfully
Found

Prayer

Post by Joyfully »

I've been sick for like 3 weeks, so sick some days that i've just had to sleep pretty much all day, I know a lot of people are sick right now, but this is like the worst i've ever had it. =P
It's like hard to hear, and breath...I'm really really hoping I get well enough by tomorrow to go to church, because it's a Dedication sunday at our church, and i'm suppost to be in a choir, and play music and sing, and...I really don't want to stay home...I'm suppost to help a lady out with her sunday school in the morning too, and then possibly nursery, ugh, makes me tired just to think about it =P

also pray for my mom, she has been sick for like over a month. :( and pray that all the others in our family won't get it too bad, this is like my 3rd round of it just recently. =P
my sister says we share too much, lol. :lol:
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I'll pray that you and your mom get better soon. :)
Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

Thanks so much, Anna!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I'll add you and your family to the prayer list I keep in my room. May God bless you all with healing! :)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

Thanks AE :)

I am doing a lot better, plus my mom, we were both able to go to church today and felt pretty good. PTL =)