Destroy a Wish...Mwahahaha!

"Welcome to our humble commode!" This is where Bart keeps a collection of truly zany posts. They aren't worth sellin', but Bart doesn't have the heart to throw them away. Take a look around and add your own zany thoughts - Just don't touch his pork rinds!!
Countess
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Countess »

Wish granted. You have no rain for 3 years.

I wish my sickness would go and never come back.
Lizzy88
OK

Post by Lizzy88 »

Your sickness goes and never comes back. In its place comes a large slimy worm who eats you out of house and home, then it slimes all over you.

I wish for more good Odyssey episodes
On the Soda Shoppe I am HomeschoolCowgirl. On the Chat I am TheStepHat. Does that help ya?
Lark
I've been here a bit

Post by Lark »

Granted, but there is a major catastrophe, and your ears stop working.

I wish for new books to read.
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Wish granted, along with an extreme case of nystagamus at no extra charge.

I wish I could take a nap.
Lizzy88
OK

Post by Lizzy88 »

You fall asleep for your wonderful nap and are awakened every five minutes by a young boy bouncing on your stomach to wake you up.

I wish for ... Horse food!
On the Soda Shoppe I am HomeschoolCowgirl. On the Chat I am TheStepHat. Does that help ya?
PennyWise
Just visiting

Post by PennyWise »

Wish granted! However, there is a famine and you have to the horse food. Enjoy!

I wish for... two more wishes.
“You may choose to look the other way but you can never say again that you did not know.”
― William Wilberforce
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

Wish granted, except someone else gets those two wishes.

I wish for more free time.
PennyWise
Just visiting

Post by PennyWise »

Wish granted, but your grandparents are coming over and your mother presses you into using that free time for in detail cleaning.

I wish for... world peace. (I'm curious how you're going to mess this up.)
“You may choose to look the other way but you can never say again that you did not know.”
― William Wilberforce
Lizzy88
OK

Post by Lizzy88 »

Wish granted, with one minor detail: the whole world is now at peace, but you have this nagging feeling that you accidentally dropped a VERY important item to the bottom of the sea. This feeling keeps you from having peace, so you are now the exception from world peace.

I wish for a large dandelion.
Moontide

Post by Moontide »

You get a large dandelion. Unfortunately, the dandelion is so big that it disrupts Earth's orbit and we crash into the sun.

I wish I could eat a tub of ice cream without any negative consequences.
Lizzy88
OK

Post by Lizzy88 »

You eat the ice cream and remain thin. But the chocolate syrup you put on top ends up bringing on your demise; it is laced with cyanide and you die.

I wish for a cute nonviolent little giraffe.
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

You get a beautiful, cute little nonviolent giraffe. Unfortunately due to being away from it's mother it develops a terminal disease. A mere 3 weeks after you get it, it dies. Leaving you in a state of severe anguish.

I wish to have a wonderful, perfectly working vehicle.
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."
Moontide

Post by Moontide »

You get a wonderful, perfectly working vehicle. Unfortunately, it is a subway train.

I wish for 1,000,000 dollars.
Paula
insert dash here

Post by Paula »

You get the money, but you find out later that the money was stolen and you get mistakenly apprehended as the thief. (or it could just be monopoly money, but that seems too clichéd)

I wish that good moods were more contagious than bad moods
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin
Lizzy88
OK

Post by Lizzy88 »

Good moods are virulently contagious, however, they are surpassed by apathetic moods, which spread like wildfire in a dry forest. No one really cares anymore.

I wish for a good book.
Connie G.
I'm a teapot

Post by Connie G. »

Wish granted. Your "Good book" is over 2,580 pages long, and you become so thoroughly engrossed in it that you forget your family, eating, and also have no time to take pictures.

I wish for my birthday.
I have learned to kiss the wave that throws me against the rock of ages. ~C.H. Spurgeon
hello and Where are all the hot people? ~Penguin
Lizzy88
OK

Post by Lizzy88 »

Your birthday comes. Unfortunately, you die on it. You are rapidly submerged in a vat of mustard and drown.

I wish for a small paperclip.
Moontide

Post by Moontide »

You granted small paperclip, but it is microscopic and you soon lose it.

I wish for mammoths to roam the tundra again.
Connie G.
I'm a teapot

Post by Connie G. »

Mammoths roam the tundra. Mammoths become out of control, and roam everywhere else too, like your backyard during the winter.

I wish for Tea Ess to return. Friday. And not leave again.
I have learned to kiss the wave that throws me against the rock of ages. ~C.H. Spurgeon
hello and Where are all the hot people? ~Penguin
Lizzy88
OK

Post by Lizzy88 »

TS returns and clobbers you. You die. Happy birthday.

I wish for a medium-sized marshmallow.