RRRRRRRRRGGGGG

and thus, the saga ends in a brilliant, fiery crash

"Welcome to our humble commode!" This is where Bart keeps a collection of truly zany posts. They aren't worth sellin', but Bart doesn't have the heart to throw them away. Take a look around and add your own zany thoughts - Just don't touch his pork rinds!!
Steve
No way I broke the window

RRRRRRRRRGGGGG

Post by Steve »

OMIGOSH U GUYZ MAK ME SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MADDDDD ABOUT EVRTYTINGGGGGG IM JUST GONNA POUND ON TEH KEEZ KNOW. ;ASJHFGOUAWGHAWHFO'ASJFHOASFHOA;SUYFHWEVGWAFGIOUFGLPKABWEGVFOQ2Y3E9Ry9ry0790u0708u797q9ruw4irwjIR8q9u008704U924872IPR02UW3RAEHOIJGK;PLWA;FMNBDHJKL;E,R./G,FSMG CB,L/S.EGHIUOIEJPO4KRDFL.GANLWJEIRFC :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: =; =; =; =; =; =; :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: http://thetoo.com/posting.php?mode=post&f=175#MY LIF SUKKKKSSSZZZZZ

annnnddd.... we're back to sanity. thank you for joining us on this lovely, yet painful example of the modern tween on the internet. we hope you've enjoyed us on this lovely tour.

love,
steve
he/him | a little stinker.
E II
Animatronic
Post by E II »

ajsojsjjgapovoueroijaoijsdoiuhfouiaheouifjosdjfojsadohfoiuasdhfohoayisheohfoisauhdfiuoasdfhoiuhweufhajsdjfniosdvuaynidcdosyfyhiuasdfhaywefhisadhyioahdoiashf
aosfjophasuhfoiahsoidufhoiuahwe8hfa
sdhoafhisudhasf
sanity go away!
I am confused